Myo Hand guesture

VRCOOKIEVRCOOKIE Posts: 2
edited March 2014 in Motion Controllers
Has anyone else heard of this? because this is the last missing piece for the VR complete experience. I just wanted to get the Idea out there that this possibly is the best thing that could ever hit the market if it were to succeed.

Comments

• NobleBrutusNobleBrutus Posts: 143
    The Myo looks awesome if it can actually take off. I'm just not sure enough (any really) game developers will support properly. It's not something that could be ported into existing games at all. Still it looks like a perhaps better alternative to a VR glove although without the possibility of haptic feedback.

I hope to be proved wrong though.
  • Scott from Thalmic here.

In terms of support, the Myo should actually be very similar to integrating with other motion controllers (Hydra, etc.). Happy to talk specifics with you though if you have questions: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->.

Cheers,
    Scott
  • SuprM4nSuprM4n Posts: 81
    Welcome to the Virtuix forums Scott. I do have a quick request. If you could please, explain how the Myo works and where Thalmic is in regards to getting it into the hands of consumers.
    supermansig.png
    Props go to Plixity for the sig.