Virtual Tour of Amsterdam

MJoMJo Posts: 36
At E3 last week we demoed our first Virtual Tour entitled Amsterdam By Night. Here is the trailer:

This demo shows capabilities of the Omni outside of gaming. During this experience you can walk and look around and take pictures. At the end of the experience all of the pictures are saved to a folder which you can share with your friends and family, just like a real tour!

If you tried or saw it at E3 post here to let me know what you thought of it!

Comments

• sutekiBsutekiB Posts: 1,040
    Tried it! I also danced at one point. It's pretty hard not to. Awesome demo @MJo, it certainly made me want to explore the world from the comfort of my home. Could this be the beginning of the end for wallet emptying, jet-lag inducing, ten hour transatlantic flights? I sure hope so :(
    Community Manager at Virtuix
  • MJoMJo Posts: 36
    @sutekiB‌ Imagine one day you can attend E3 from the comfort of your living room and don't need to fly in for the show! There would be Virtual virtual worlds to demo, such as Amsterdam and TRAVR - you just put your virtual self into an Omni/Rift and virtual you can experience virtual Amsterdam! It's like the Matrix...or Inception...it's like if the Matrix had Inception :o