How will the shipping be handled?

WodlooWodloo Posts: 2
I will buy an omni once I have the AUD $700 I need but that will be around October. Can I expect to have my order shipped when I make my order or will I have to wait like the rift I just bought? Just a question so I can go around ordering my omni. I understand that all we know about the shipping date is Q4 2014 so I'm hoping October will be the sweet spot, but probably not.

Comments

• sutekiBsutekiB Posts: 1,045
    Hi @Wodloo, welcome to the forum. I'm afraid the Q4 shipping date is for Kickstarter backers who will be receiving the first batch of units. Pre-orders will be handled immediately after, in the order they were placed. Currently a pre-order placed now is expected to be ready by February next year, but I'm not sure if that will still be the case in October. These are only estimates, so stay tuned for future updates.
    Community Manager at Virtuix
  • @Wodloo you can subscribe to our monthly newsletter to stay up to date on our shipping progress and for any news/announcements here: http://www.virtuix.com/subscribe/
  • How about shipping fees? And will Omni be shipped internationally? Better make some branches =D

• JorgenJorgen Posts: 108
    From the FAQ:

North America:
    • Canada: $125-$225
    • Mexico: $250-$350
    Europe:
    • Western Europe: $100-$200 (England, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Ireland, Scotland, France, e.a.)
    • Southern Europe: $150-$250 (Spain, Portugal, Italy, Greece)
    • Scandinavia: $150-$250 (Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark)
    • Austria: $200-$300
    • Switzerland: $200-$300
    • Eastern Europe: $250-$350 (Poland, Slovenia, Czech Republic, Slovakia)
    • Baltic States: $250-$350 (Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia)
    • Balkan / ex-Soviet: $300-$500 (Croatia, Bosnia, Ukraine, e.a.)
    • Turkey: $150-$250
    Asia:
    • Mainland China / Hong Kong / Macau / Taiwan: $100-$200
    • Japan: $150-$250
    • Vietnam: $150-$250
    • Singapore: $150-$250
    • S. Korea: $150-$250
    • Malaysia: $150-$250
    • Thailand: $200-$300
    Other:
    • Australia: $100-$250 with depot pick-up (http://www.e-go.com.au)
    • New Zealand: $200-$300
    • South Africa: $500-$600
    • Egypt: $600-$700
    • Middle East: $300-$500
  • .....Damn, no Indonesia. Why Vietnam though?

• TrabbiTrabbi Posts: 19
    Austria wasn't in their list aswell until I sent them an email
  • We can all find an international shipping service for Virtuix, short time workers likes students. I also find shipping services from US to germany and other countries over the world to help out Virtuix out of hell. I see absolutely no reason to accept the offer with the refund. We all invest the money that Virtuix is able to produce the omni to the final product. Finally only US peoples get their omni they have payed for. Why we should accept an offer like this? I doesn't paid my money over 2 years ago to get the money back with only 3% bonus / year. I do not accept this offer. You don't tell us that it is only an credit with extremely low rates. We pay the money for your production and you finally produce the Omni. Finally your company tell us that the Omni is now ready to ship and we've got the long time ago answers which omni we really gets!

And know you wann that we accept the refund program?

No i do not accept this. I'm sure the community here find solutions to help Virtuix finale out of hell and misunderstoods. Why we doesn't heard about the logistic problems in the long time before. Why you doesn't limit the counts of order before we pay our money for nothing. You collected the shipping costs to the countries and provide it in your faq. You know a long time before you cancel that many of us invest the money to Virtuix to get the finally produced omni. You provide also with numbers of orders a long time ago. That i think you are already know a long time ago how many you have to ship and how many resources you should needed for. Why you doesn't set a Limit of Omni's a long time before we all paid our money that you can only produce for your homeland users and send to them.

I'm sure we find an solution but this offer i do not accept.

• We can all find an international shipping service for Virtuix, short time workers likes students. I also find shipping services from US to germany and other countries over the world to help out Virtuix out of hell. I see absolutely no reason to accept the offer with the refund. We all invest the money that Virtuix is able to produce the omni to the final product. Finally only US peoples get their omni they have payed for. Why we should accept an offer like this? I doesn't paid my money over 2 years ago to get the money back with only 3% bonus / year. I do not accept this offer. You don't tell us that it is only an credit with extremely low rates. We pay the money for your production and you finally produce the Omni. Finally your company tell us that the Omni is now ready to ship and we've got the long time ago answers which omni we really gets!

And know you wann that we accept the refund program?

No i do not accept this. I'm sure the community here find solutions to help Virtuix finale out of hell and misunderstoods. Why we doesn't heard about the logistic problems in the long time before. Why you doesn't limit the counts of order before we pay our money for nothing. You collected the shipping costs to the countries and provide it in your faq. You know a long time before you cancel that many of us invest the money to Virtuix to get the finally produced omni. You provide also with numbers of orders a long time ago. That i think you are already know a long time ago how many you have to ship and how many resources you should needed for. Why you doesn't set a Limit of Omni's a long time before we all paid our money that you can only produce for your homeland users and send to them.

I'm sure we find an solution but this offer i do not accept.

TBH not entirely sure what you mean, but i think you're pissed abt the "i'm not getting Omni because i'm not in US", right? too bad, but this thread's for discussing shipping fees....

BTW, Indonesia will prolly be more expensive than SG fees. our tax guy loves to tax luxuries and imports, so much for hoping it to be cheap when Omni is both...

• SlopeySlopey Posts: 24

TBH not entirely sure what you mean, but i think you're pissed abt the "i'm not getting Omni because i'm not in US", right? too bad, but this thread's for discussing shipping fees....
    BTW, Indonesia will prolly be more expensive than SG fees. our tax guy loves to tax luxuries and imports, so much for hoping it to be cheap when Omni is both...

You do realise you're never going to actually get one in Indonesia unless you are a commercial customer?
  • Ah, the good old necro.