Where can I download omni for unreal4 plugins?

I want to buy virtuix omni for the unreal development,but i can't found plugins.

Comments

• xxann5xxann5 Posts: 593
    They have not yet released the SDK or any plugins yet.
  • giroudfgiroudf Posts: 127
    and since oculus is easier on unity than unreal, it would be better to have it on unity first.
    someday, some guy will provide a pair of shoes with a balls that can run on any surface and we will not need any specific platform for it. (that is the idea of the virtualizer)
  • sutekiBsutekiB Posts: 1,011
    edited March 2015
    The SDK has not been finalized yet, but the Omni emulates a gamepad so you don't need a special plugin for content to playable.
    @giroudf running and turning in place naturally without the Omni's specially designed low friction platform would be very difficult to do, and the experience likely wouldn't be nearly as comfortable and enjoyable.
    Community Manager at Virtuix
  • AscensiAscensi Posts: 116
    Ok getting extremely frustrated -Virtuix increased the price by $200 and now the SDK **IS** selectively available to other game developers!! http://forum.virtuix.com/discussion/1938/loading-human-amazing-motion-controls-now-with-omni-support#latest It should be available to all developers in beta alpha etc. I think it's good that virtuix at least creates an example/demo package along with it but allowing other companies Omni support is like a kick in the face when you tell everyone in the forum it's not finished.
  • @Ascensi - no SDK is required at this point. As mentioned in another thread, any developer currently building content for the Omni is simply remapping the input within the game engine to accommodate a generic gamepad / game controller. We'll try to get something up over the next few weeks describing this process in detail. But, there is nothing preventing you from making this happen in UE4 right now through the "Project Settings"