How do i get the Omni?

Me and my roomies are students at the art institue for 3d modeling and animations. And we are developing games in unity with the oculus rift. I Would like to get a omni to make content with aswell.. How do i go about getting a omni dev kit?

Comments

• xxann5xxann5 Posts: 593
    You don't. They never made any dev kits just a handful of prototypes to demo. At least they never publicly said anything about it. They have not even released the SDK yet so people could start getting their programs ready for it.

Your best bet is to simply buy one and wait. Though I suppose sending an email to developers@virtuix.com asking them could not hurt.
  • How can i get Virtuix Omni? I need 2 omnies. How about deliver to Lake Oswego.
    I ve send an email, but no one answered. How can i get in touch with developers?
  • xxann5xxann5 Posts: 593
    Order one at virtuix.com and wait. how long are you going to have to wait.... no idea.
  • rushabsrushabs Posts: 5
    good question how do you contact company , need one in Ontario ,CANADA DOESNT SEEM LOGICAL NOT TO BE ABLE TO CONTACT ANYONE.. NEED TO COMMUNICATE
  • sutekiBsutekiB Posts: 1,059
    Hi @rushabs, to contact Virtuix, email support@virtuix.com. They usually get back to you within 48 hours, but the team was at GDC in San Francisco last week, so they'll be catching up on a bunch of emails.
    Community Manager at Virtuix
  • AscensiAscensi Posts: 118
    It's not official yet but I received an email a week ago from Virtuix stating that they could have one out by the end of this month -might be the end of April either is good enough for me.