System Shock 3 Survey

xxann5xxann5 Posts: 593
I posted this link in another thread but i wanted to create a new thread to make sure everyone saw it.

It is confirmed that System Shock 3 is going to be a thing! There is also a survey linked from the following article...
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/system-shock-3-officially-revealed-survey-asks-for/1100-6433068/
the survey includes a question asking how interested you would be for SS3 to support VR.

Virtuix jump in on this early to get full Omni support for this. :)

Comments

• sutekiBsutekiB Posts: 1,059
    You beat me to it @xxann5! Yes I filled this in also (and would urge others to do likewise). This is how it starts - first the tech emerges, backed by indie-developers, and then the AAA titles start to test the waters, dip their toe in, and with any luck VR becomes the dominant medium for videogames!
    Community Manager at Virtuix
  • To be honest I'm not too familiar with this series but from my research other games have borrowed extensively from it; it was ahead of its time. It's so early in development (not even a trailer) right now so any big game decisions are on the table.
  • xxann5xxann5 Posts: 593
    Sorry @sutekiB , I would much rather post stuff on this forum at work that doing actual work :p

@Sponge101 I honestly never played System Shock 1 but System Shock 2 is one of my all time favorite games, its the first game that actually scared me. If you can get passed the horribly dated graphics pick it up on gog or steam. Well worth the $10.