How much does it cost for OMNI PACKAGE + shipping cost to malaysia?

I don't where should i post this question, hopefully someone can get me a right question.

I am from Malaysia I want to purchase 3-5 OMNI PACKAGE for my project, but I know OMNI device looks quite big and I am not sure how heavy is it...
can someone get me an answer of OMNI PACKAGE + shipping cost to Malaysia are roughly around how much?

Comments

• GreyAcumenGreyAcumen Posts: 305
    edited April 2016
    Well, the box I received my Omni in was about(REALLY rough estimate) 5'x5'x2' (1.6m x 1.6m x .6m)and somewhere around 200-400lbs(less than 80-180kg), and Virtuix Omni is based in USA, so not only would you be talking anywhere from $2000-$4000 just for the base product, but also a pretty hefty shipping fee. The only way I can see around that is if Virtuix could arrange for direct from factory shipping, since you're a lot closer to China than to the USA.

Of course, before that, Virtuix has to ship out to all of its kickstarters pledges, which will take several months to finish all the batches, and before that they have to finish up the Pathfinder program, which I THINK is hitting its final stretch.