When do I get my already purchased Virtuix? Nobody respond to my email...

Hi I pre-ordered Virtuix in last October and the estimated shipping date is in Q1 of 2016. I sent several email messages via Viturix website Contact page but no one replied to my message...What happened? Thanks.

Comments

• GreyAcumenGreyAcumen Posts: 304
    That's why it said estimated and not finalized. Even then, the estimated shipping date is when the initial kickstarters are going to be getting their units shipped out, so the pre-order you put in will still be a while after that.
    On the plus side, there have been several improvements made to the design of the omni, even in just the past month, so the longer you're waiting, the more improvements you can expect to see.
  • dittoditto Posts: 2
    fine, but it would be much better if someone can explain that by replying my email ... I was so frustrated by not seeing any response to my several email and thought I was totally forgot by Virtuix.
  • GreyAcumenGreyAcumen Posts: 304
    edited May 2016
    To be fair, Virtuix probably gets bombarded with these types of emails, and while there isn't much more they can tell you beyond what you can already find on the main website or by following their newsfeeds and updates, they really do try to personally deal with these things as much as possible. It's likely yours just simply happened to slip through the cracks. Which email did you try sending your issue to?
  • sutekiBsutekiB Posts: 988
    edited May 2016
    For every email that slips through the cracks, think of the hundreds that get answered promptly. It's a small team, which means when someone is sick or away for any reason the emails build up pretty quickly. At some point they will likely have to outsource. It's inevitable that they will start to get hundreds of 'have you thought about using the Omni for this?' messages every day through the contact page. Anyone who answers emails for work knows how much junk and crank emails you have to wade through. It doesn't mean they've forgotten you or don't care.
    Community Manager at Virtuix
  • gleamingsandsgleamingsands Posts: 254
    @Wilfman I think if you email Virtuix service support @: support@virtuix.com, and give them your order number and name with your request, they can assist you. They should get back to you pretty quickly, I hope that helps.
  • sutekiBsutekiB Posts: 988
    @gleamingsands, sorry dude - I split his comment into a different discussion. Thanks for the effort though, it's appreciated :)
    Community Manager at Virtuix
  • Ditto I ve ordered December 2014 still waiting bro...
  • MorbeiousMorbeious Posts: 4
    edited June 2016
    Ditto x2, I ordered in 2013!! with a est Jan 2014 delivery date, and I'm still waiting, so take a chill pill Bro..
  • KijutsuKijutsu Posts: 85
    Backer #9 from Kickstarter so "super ditto" here. On the one hand, I'm glad the project is healthy(not gone bust like so many other Kickstarter projects) but on the other, this wait is never ending. At this point these are my expectation(for Japan):

Miracle! I get my Omni this summer.
    Good! I get my Omni around my Bday(October)
    OK I guess. I get my Omni by Xmas.
    Same old BS... I get my Omni by Quarter 1 2017.
    WTF! I get my Omni in a year.

Pretty much sums is up.
  • Sponge101Sponge101 Posts: 426
    Credit to xxann5 for this number which I'm now going to shamelessly copy and cite:
    - 35 Units late June
    - 500 Units in July
    - 1000 Units in August
    - 2000/Units per month by year end.

~5,000 Omni order so everybody should get their Omni by year end.
  • KijutsuKijutsu Posts: 85
    @Sponge101 Unfortunately Japan almost always get the short end of the stick (and big important US always gets a long end, of course...) so yeah, I'm thinking "Hopefully this year."
  • There has been alot of us waiting along time, but I think, the wait is difinitely worth it. Im like 2013 on the list of preordered, and still patenly waiting ;-)
  • yannisyannis Posts: 4
    Credit to Sponge101 and xxann5 for summing up the expected production numbers. Assuming that Virtuix this time tells the truth about their plan I still do not know anything about their liabilities. I ordered back in 2013 and I am #28xx but that doesn't mean much. I thought that this was my rank but then i found out about the Pathfinder pre-sales, and now I found out about the Kickstarter Backers pre-sales. So my question is, what is the real rank of my order?
  • I wish I'd ordered mine 3 years ago when I first heard about this. Unfortunately I was working a pizza job and couldn't. Hell, I wanted to start a channel back then, but I didn't have the money for even a mediocre desktop. Sighzle. But now? I have the most legit equipment. So legit, so tight, and I can create hidef vids of all of this stuff. I'm looking forward to being one of the first 5000 to own a piece of the legit future. HERE WE GO BABY!
  • vanipelvanipel Posts: 1
    Hello everyone!
    If you are so tired of waiting for Omni, I'm ready to outbid the initial price for the platform.
    Please contact me via direct message if you're interested.
  • fasolifasoli Posts: 2
    Bonjours my virtuix meadow to command(order) in November, 2014 always nothing received we had to menvoyer a calendar(timetable) nothing received either esperant a fast answer, cordially Mons FASOLI
  • @fasoli Thank you for your patience! Here's our latest status: We have received our first 10 units from our pilot run at our factory in China, they are being inspected and once approved we will be proceeding with the following production schedule:

• September: 258 Units
    • October: 810 Units
    • November (estimate): 1,500 Units
    • December (estimate): 2,000 Units

These containers will be underway via ocean freight for an estimated 4-6 weeks, once shipped from China. We will be sending out emails to our customers as we get close to shipping your order to confirm your shipping address and to collect payment for shipping. The first batch of those emails will be going out later this month.
  • TorerkTorerk Posts: 5
    "We will be sending out emails to our customers as we get close to shipping your order to confirm your shipping address and to collect payment for shipping. The first batch of those emails will be going out later this month." August 2016...
    I ordered summer 2013 and have not received anything yet. I will post here when I hear from Virtuix so then at least you guys will know when they have started sending out the 2013 batch.
  • By the way, I'm number 1926 (ordered August 13. 2013). Not received anything, but hoping for something before next summer...
  • I am hoping it comes sooner than next summer, backer number 1693, but I am just kind of sitting back and waiting at this point with 0 expectation of receiving it anytime within 2016 and when 2017 comes along I might start getting my hopes back up.
  • DanteMDanteM Posts: 117

I am hoping it comes sooner than next summer, backer number 1693, but I am just kind of sitting back and waiting at this point with 0 expectation of receiving it anytime within 2016 and when 2017 comes along I might start getting my hopes back up.

I'm guilty of having High hopes as backer 614 and hoping a few hundred of the first backers might not be in the US haha... just hoping to have it by Xmas at this point haha.
  • I think Xmas is a little too optimistic. They are having to inspect each Omni one by one, assuming that is as slow as I suspect it will go, that's going to push the wait time out at least another month. Their first big shipment was 500 units, lets say that they can knock out 10 a day that means that if they are working only on weekdays they will only get 200 knocked out in a month so it'll take over a month to get through the first shipment until they no longer feel the need to inspect units. If they are knocking out 20 a day you might see your's at christmas time but I'm not sure how long the inspection takes and how many they can do in a work day.
  • DanteMDanteM Posts: 117

I think Xmas is a little too optimistic. They are having to inspect each Omni one by one, assuming that is as slow as I suspect it will go, that's going to push the wait time out at least another month. Their first big shipment was 500 units, lets say that they can knock out 10 a day that means that if they are working only on weekdays they will only get 200 knocked out in a month so it'll take over a month to get through the first shipment until they no longer feel the need to inspect units. If they are knocking out 20 a day you might see your's at christmas time but I'm not sure how long the inspection takes and how many they can do in a work day.

This is true, I would think after 100 or so the inspection will ramp down slowly and by 250 or 300 they will be slapping them out much faster. Around 500-1000 range they won't need to inspect anymore and can trust production and shipping. That's just my thoughts though I'm no master of the inspection or business cycle though.