New Video: Getting terrified on the Omni with Dreadhalls

We traversed the dark and ominous dungeons of Dreadhalls in our latest video. A truly terrifying experience!

Comments

• Looks fantastic. Too bad I won't be getting Dreadhalls any time soon as I will not buy from the Oculus store. However, any ways to integrate the Omni with Crystal rift? by and large same type of game (dungeon crawler) and same type of input.
  • Sponge101Sponge101 Posts: 461
    I've never seen so many head-turns in my life. I'm sure if you stop and talk to those creatures why you're there and be polite they'll let you through the dungeon; that should be a gameplay mechanic where you can actually talk to the monsters. Audio plays a big part and surprisingly the CV1 audio quality is very good.
  • @AlainGoyette Crystal Rift looks awesome, but probably wouldn't be a good fit with the Omni because movement is grid-based. I would love to see a Dreadhalls-like game on Vive that utilizes their tracked controllers though.
  • xxann5xxann5 Posts: 593
    Does the Omni harness have enough room for an adult diaper?
  • Awesome. Just awesome. Virtuix needs to keep the videos running, the hype train starts with this sort of material and ends when the users say "I LOVE THIS"