Start of games PC on Oculus Rift CV 1

Hello.

Whether such games as will be started:
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Battlefield 4
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Grand Theft Auto V
on a platform of the movements Virtuix Omni to system of virtual reality Oculus Rift CV1.
Means also as in video on your channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfDQnpobTJ0Nsaz9T41hLuQ
If is not present, then what system of virtual reality it is simpler to use with movements platform Virtuix Omni ?
Start of games with Oculus Rift CV1 and a movements platform Virtuix Omni is necessary.
Start of a platform of movements from an Oculus Rift CV1. is necessary these are versions. Not a DK 1 and DK 2.
Thanks for the answer.

Comments

• sutekiBsutekiB Posts: 1,040
    Hi @Artur26, welcome to the forum! Game testing is quite a time consuming process, which is why I'm here at the office helping Virtuix with that. I can tell you that there's a good chance you may see one of the games on your list appear in an upcoming Virtuix video! You can actually get most PC games to play with the Omni, but some require more tweaking than others to work well, and the results vary. Some are great if you just play them for the experience of walking through the environments, others play so well you'll have no trouble completing them and it's as if they were made for VR (once you've applied the right settings). As an Omni customer, you'll have access to a number of guides that will help you optimize the tried and tested, best legacy games. Look forward to it!
    Community Manager at Virtuix
  • AscensiAscensi Posts: 116
    @sutekiB have you heard of any Vive controller keyboard hotkey remapping tool? I have seen this recently on Steam but don't know if I can map FPS keyboard controls/actions to the Vive Controllers Vive VirZOOM Gamepad Emulator

Has anyone tried this to remap their Vive Controls?
  • AscensiAscensi Posts: 116
    edited July 2016
    Update: I've contacted the VirZoom company, they are only building support into their Bike controller-However.. Ralf -creator of VORPX has informed me he is now working on Vive controller remapping support for the next Vorpx -second Vive support update. I think I must of had multiple browser tabs open and initially posted to the wrong thread here.