So has anyone here gotten the email yet?

12346»

Comments

• Fan47Fan47 Posts: 14
    @sutekiB Great, thank you for the information. If this pace continues I should be looking forward to getting mine mid-May.
  • Cate54Cate54 Posts: 3
    I promised to write when I got my email about my Omni. I received it this afternoon. I am Kickstarter backer #1451.
  • XainXain Posts: 98
    @Fan47 Do you also have a preorder number? From my understanding Kickstarter backers had to use a voucher and preorder the Omni on the site when it launched right? Or am I mistaken?
    @Xain I do, I did complete the preorder sign-up on the website (a little late as I had also preordered the rack and had the coupon code issue!), but I have been using the backer numbers to track Virtuix's progress in fulfilling the orders.
    @Fan47 So in other words the 2k preorders before me could all be kickstarter orders and once thats theough I could be one of the first people with preorders to recieve an omni? Thats just my wishful thinking.
  • travis1409travis1409 Posts: 76
    Back 1693 and I just received my first email today.
  • piebald3piebald3 Posts: 1
    Backer 1837, got ready to ship email about 3 hours ago.
  • JoeJoe Posts: 44
    Wow 1693 and 1837 on the same day! Moving through the orders, thats exciting!
    I got the email!!! 2198.
    Fan47 said:

I got the email!!! 2198.

We're getting close boys! Looking at the Virtuix Omni Kickstarter page I got the following:

3,249 backers pledged $1,109,351 to help bring this project to life.

So that's 1051 left before we get to preorders AND that's not taking into the fact that some of those could be canceled International orders or people who donated but did not donate enough to get an Omni.
  • JoeJoe Posts: 44
    So hard to predict still. If theyre at 250 a month because of inspections then maybe fall preorders will start. If theyre doing 1000 a month because of inspections dropping off plus ramping then it could be a month. Bit at least it feels like this year. Im still shocked at the absolute lack of social media presence...Id expect articles, maker projects, blogs, reddit and even here to fore up with reviews, mods, impressions, tips etc. Its like a ghosttown with a few here and there 'I got it' and then few followups. I want to know of it's amazing, if it's intuitive, if it gets better, if playing various games with vorpx feels 'right' etc
12346»