Ps4 compatibility

As a Playstation user for my whole life I have to ask. Is virtuix omni gonna make it to the playstation console? I would love to see some games in the omni like destiny. It might never happen but it would be nice

Answers

• xxann5xxann5 Posts: 593
    Virtuix has never officially said they would be adding PS4 support though they have hinted at it a few times and then there is the pic below from one of there blog post, though it might be nothing.

If i had to guess they will be eventually announcing PS4 support as it would drastically increase the market they could sell to. I would be very surprised if they don't eventually support it. Though if Sony does not want the Omni to be a first party accessory(sorry @sutekiB I know its more then an accessory :) ) then I think Virtuix would have some work cut out for them.

• It seems to me that it's less about Virtuix supporting PS4 and more about Sony supporting Virtuix. It will likely need to wait until the PS4 Pro, which seems to be geared towards better supporting 4K and VR capabilities.