About Shipping

Hi there, does anybody can tell me the rough schedule on my order ( 10165 ), thanks, and sorry for sent this post here...

Comments

• AdminoAdmino Posts: 38
    Hi Harrison,
    There are no hard numbers yet as actual production only started recently. My order number is around 1589 (I think), and I'm not expecting delivery until December 2016, at the earliest. If Virtuix were to ship 2000 units a month then you probably wouldn't get your unit until around May or June 2017. However, production right now seems to be going slower than originally planned, and a lot can happen between now and then. You may get your Omni earlier or later than May/June 2017.
  • DanteMDanteM Posts: 171
    Keep in mind order number doesn't Mean you are early in line as some early backers have high order numbers due to adding items to their orders and transferring from kickstarter to the official page etc.
  • harrisonharrison Posts: 2
    Hi @admin ,

Since you guys can not ship the suit to the address outside of US, so , how can I change my shipping address to us ? and please give me the detailed parcel dimension data and the weight ( in KG please) .

Thanks,
    -Harrison
  • pittsburghjoepittsburghjoe Posts: 42
    edited February 5
    "The dimensions of the main Omni package (subject to change) are 48” x 43” x 30”, 256 lbs (123cm x 110cm x 77cm, 117kg)." Don't know if that includes the wooden shipping pallet or not.

Unless you know someone in Texas that can pick the box up, you are looking at a $200 dollar charge to that persons house ..and then another XXX amount to get it overseas

Virtuix won't even allow a dude that lives next the production plant in china to pick his up there.