DELIVERY OF THE FULL PACKAGE OF VIRTUX OMNI TO THE RUSSIA

MirkaMirka Posts: 4
Hello! I have some questions about the delivering of the Virtux Omni in the Russia.
Do you offer delivery to Russia?
What kind of payment do you accept?
How long will delivery take?

Comments

• DanteMDanteM Posts: 212
    Mirka said:

Hello! I have some questions about the delivering of the Virtux Omni in the Russia.
    Do you offer delivery to Russia?
    What kind of payment do you accept?
    How long will delivery take?

Did you read literally ANYTHING about the last 2 production posts.... they are made in China, only delivering to USA currently and going to all the kickstart backers first. You currently can't even buy an Omni since they aren't for sale until all the backers have received our units. So it would take likely early 2018 probably. maybe later 2017 before you got yours if at all.
  • Calm down man, this person is foreign and this is a very common thing here. These things are garnering international interest and there are a lot of second language or even non-english speaking people here who are speaking purely through google translate. It can be difficult for them to navigate the site or understand what they are seeing, and even if they speak perfect English as Mirka appears to, it can still be difficult to find this information. Please don't get all salty on people just asking questions man.
  • MirkaMirka Posts: 4
    Are you here only to discuss about my english? It would be better if you give me necessary information, guys!
  • GreyAcumenGreyAcumen Posts: 307
    edited November 2016
    @Mirka - if we had answers to give, you'd probably know them by now. Currently, we're still slightly in the dark when it comes just to shipping for the USA. There are various regions that Virtuix has been seeking out distribution services for arranging the shipping, but Russia hasn't come up yet in any of the comments or blog posts I've read, and may be waaay down on the list or require ordering to a neighboring country and then driving out to pick it up from the delivery point.
    The best bet is to just hang tight, and maybe contact Virtuix directly by email and ask to be put on a mailing list notifying you when Russia becomes available for shipping. I doubt there will be much progress on this front until after they get their kickstarter orders covered and have their shipments to existing pre-orders going smoothly.
  • Or in about 2.5 years at 52 a week. But no fear were ramping up production lol to make sure our capital partners( not you people that actually got the company going) get theirs promptly. That's not even counting the pre orders.