International Refund Program

1789101113»

Comments

  • @sutekiB I received the email saying it was being refunded, and had the echeck in my account but for some reason Virtuix cancelled the payment. I have sent an email to virtuix no response, can you guys help me ?
  • adminadmin Posts: 116
    Hi Langknow, sorry about this issue. PayPal is giving us a headache, as their system constantly blocks certain transactions or limits our account without reason. Now we are having a problem with the eChecks that were issued last week and the week before - for some reason they are not getting cleared (and PayPal does not give us any other payment options). Please bear with us while we sort out these PayPal issues. Thank you! Best regards, Jan.
  • WillWill Posts: 3
    I'm confused...maybe I missed something somewhere?
    According to the announcement: "Therefore, we have made the difficult decision to only deliver units to our U.S. home market and issue refunds to our customers outside of the U.S."

    But on the Shop page, the Omni package info states it is only available for purchase for commercial use.

    So, can U.S. home customers purchase a consumer version or not?

    Thanks in advance.
  • GatxclubGatxclub Posts: 8
    They told me that I need to click CANCEL eCheck in PayPal and they will resend the new eCheck. After I did that I didn't get any respond ...
  • DanteMDanteM Posts: 117
    admin said:

    Hi Langknow, sorry about this issue. PayPal is giving us a headache, as their system constantly blocks certain transactions or limits our account without reason. Now we are having a problem with the eChecks that were issued last week and the week before - for some reason they are not getting cleared (and PayPal does not give us any other payment options). Please bear with us while we sort out these PayPal issues. Thank you! Best regards, Jan.

    hows this refund process coming along, are you shipping US omni's yet I still haven't seen anyone confirm that they received an Omni or even an email. I'd imagine even the quite folk would be excited and come to the forum to announce they have theirs. They have been sitting at there Texas office for a few months now.
  • sutekiBsutekiB Posts: 988
    @DanteM They are now being shipped from the office. It's a slow process however - close inspections, getting payment for shipping, checking the delivery address / contact info, packing, and arranging pickup all take time. Once we're happy that inspections are no longer needed, they won't be shipped via the office anymore, which will speed things up.
    Community Manager at Virtuix
  • AdminoAdmino Posts: 38
    Will said:

    can U.S. home customers purchase a consumer version or not?

    Thanks in advance.

    @Will Currently, Virtuix is not accepting any new orders (or pre-orders) from consumers period. They are taking orders from commercial clients.
    US-based backers who have already placed an order will receive their Omni as planned.
    Non-US-based backers, i.e. those with an address outside of the US, will get a refund.

    My hunch (hope) is that Virtuix will eventually re-open consumer orders in regions where they already have a presence and support structure, i.e. the US and China.
    Time will tell.
  • DanteMDanteM Posts: 117
    sutekiB said:

    @DanteM They are now being shipped from the office. It's a slow process however - close inspections, getting payment for shipping, checking the delivery address / contact info, packing, and arranging pickup all take time. Once we're happy that inspections are no longer needed, they won't be shipped via the office anymore, which will speed things up.

    I can imagine ^.^ I know they are coming in good time just pointing out that we have been told a few times now that units have shipped and customers have received emails which I find REALLY odd that no customers have confirmed yet as I know I myself would be like "HEY GUYS GUESS WHAT!!!! WOOOOO!!!!" and such the day I had solid info about it shipping or something lol.
  • shayologoshayologo Posts: 13
    I send E mail for paypals refound 14 week ago but i don't have any money refound
  • nearly finished ^^ os-vr.net
  • GreyAcumenGreyAcumen Posts: 304
    @steffen1980 - I decided to check out your website, and while I'm certain there is other information on it, the only thing I could see was the idiot wearing a gear VR or other phone based VR headset while riding an actual bicycle outside. About the only way that could look dumber is if she had an actual unplugged Oculus Rift on her face instead, and what little expectations I have of this site you're creating being able to accomplish ANYTHING just drops lower and lower every time I look at it. Aside from that, the purple text is next to impossible to read against the background you're using anyway, and even gets cut off by the big purple block at the bottom, so there is absolutely no incentive to actually read any of it.
  • PhanlixPhanlix Posts: 3
    So... I just have to ask since the wording has been changed on the site to commercial only... US customers are still going to get theirs right? Sorry my European friends for your loss I truly am, but I'd like to know that mine is still coming... still hold onto that hope. For a while longer at least.

    I'd love an update to the main site... anything would be so cool. Some of the items there still refer to them being shipped q1 of 2016 which, yeah.

    I hope one day soon you'll be the powerhouse multi billion corporation that you will one day be if you can weather this storm. I hope you print so many of these things that one is in the hands of every person in the world. And most of all... I want my @! $% Omni! Haha, yeah anyways a release update in light of this tragic news would be pretty cool.
  • DanteMDanteM Posts: 117
    Phanlix said:

    So... I just have to ask since the wording has been changed on the site to commercial only... US customers are still going to get theirs right? Sorry my European friends for your loss I truly am, but I'd like to know that mine is still coming... still hold onto that hope. For a while longer at least.

    Please look around the forums a bit before than just asking a question you could of found in under a minute. http://forum.virtuix.com/discussion/2913/just-tell-me-when-im-going-to-get-my-omni#latest which shows @CheezWiz and their Omni and how AMAZING it's gonna be :D I'm so stoked!!! I can't wait for that email they are suppose to be sending out telling us our place in line.. He was kickstart backer #40 so the line is moving :D
  • PhanlixPhanlix Posts: 3
    DanteM said:

    Phanlix said:

    So... I just have to ask since the wording has been changed on the site to commercial only... US customers are still going to get theirs right? Sorry my European friends for your loss I truly am, but I'd like to know that mine is still coming... still hold onto that hope. For a while longer at least.

    Please look around the forums a bit before than just asking a question you could of found in under a minute. http://forum.virtuix.com/discussion/2913/just-tell-me-when-im-going-to-get-my-omni#latest which shows @CheezWiz and their Omni and how AMAZING it's gonna be :D I'm so stoked!!! I can't wait for that email they are suppose to be sending out telling us our place in line.. He was kickstart backer #40 so the line is moving :D
    DanteM said:

    Phanlix said:

    So... I just have to ask since the wording has been changed on the site to commercial only... US customers are still going to get theirs right? Sorry my European friends for your loss I truly am, but I'd like to know that mine is still coming... still hold onto that hope. For a while longer at least.

    Please look around the forums a bit before than just asking a question you could of found in under a minute. http://forum.virtuix.com/discussion/2913/just-tell-me-when-im-going-to-get-my-omni#latest which shows @CheezWiz and their Omni and how AMAZING it's gonna be :D I'm so stoked!!! I can't wait for that email they are suppose to be sending out telling us our place in line.. He was kickstart backer #40 so the line is moving :D
    With respect it's ridiculous to assume I'm going to comb through the forums for something like this. Besides, I'm not a kickstarter backer. I preordered off of the site. My order is in the 10,000 range which at this point I can only assume is years out in the future.

    I didn't place an order on a site that is for backing future products. I placed it on this one, and when I placed it there was a time frame in place I was comfortable with. Which is quite obviously a complete lie at this stage and has not been updated at all.

    I don't think it is at all unreasonable to request an update from a company on the time frame they expect to deliver a product to someone that paid near on $1000. And before you say anything, I'm not a kickstarter backer, so yes promises have been made on a final product to me. I ordered it off this site because a time frame was in place were, and I don't think it's unreasonable to request some clarification now that their time frame is completely off, especially when there are rumors they are servicing arcades instead of preordered units that they've accepted money on already.

    I've seen some staff respond in here, I was hoping one of them would respond instead of a superfan.
  • sutekiBsutekiB Posts: 988
    @Phanlix My apologies for the delay. To confirm, US based customers are still receiving their Omnis.
    Community Manager at Virtuix
  • PhanlixPhanlix Posts: 3
    Thanks sutekiB I also see there's been an update posted a few days ago which is awesome. It's the not knowing what's going on that's the hardest part about waiting on this amazing product. But I'm a patient man, and I don't overly need the money at the moment.
  • Wow, am I ever glad I didn't kickstart this. So much for having any more of my support guys, I suppose I'll back others that know what they're doing.
  • sutekiBsutekiB Posts: 988
    @AnotherCrazyCanadian We understand why you feel that way, to which you have every right. We thank you for having supported us and apologise for letting you down. This has been very humbling. We hope we can rebuild our international community, and through hard work win back the approval of former backers and supporters.
    Community Manager at Virtuix
1789101113»
Sign In or Register to comment.