International Refund Program

18910111214»

Comments

• XainXain Posts: 122
    Then perhaps you should have used the email that backed it from the start? I mean come on bro. Any Joe off the street can email Virtuix and say, 'Hey, I ordered an Omni using a different email, can you refund me to this paypal?' and if your friend decided to not accept the refund then... yes, Virtuix will probably keep it as its not like they can forcibly shove money down his throat.
  • MeyhemikMeyhemik Posts: 8
    Firstly...
    The decision to use a new email address was to save our primary accounts being spammed by morons.... victimization is a reality in cases lkke this.

@Xain. You ended your post 2 days ago in such a way that left me thinking that even US backers were siding with int. purchasers.
    Congratulations on turning that around swiftly.

@Virtuix. Email will be sent off this evening... is it as easy to pull out out of the seedinvest as well... I for one, take a deal of pride in supporting those who care for their mates ... all aussies do.... you... you do not and as a result I wish to withdraw completely.... not willling to lose THAT money too, if you treat people who back you this way... small "mum n dad" Investers like me will surely next...

Your hopes of gaining the trust and respect of the international community is going to be a hard slog.... esp. if this is the starting foot.

Meyhemik.
18910111214»