Comments

• xxann5xxann5 Posts: 593
    This is nothing unexpected. They have knockoffs of everything. Hell I would not be surprised if half the knockoffs they make are from the same factories that the real products are made in they just use cheaper parts and have less quality control.
  • TomekTomek Posts: 76
    xxann5 said:

Hell I would not be surprised if half the knockoffs they make are from the same factories that the real products are made in they just use cheaper parts and have less quality control.

@xxann5 Mystery behind the delays solved! :P
  • xxann5xxann5 Posts: 593
    LOL well @Tomek I suppose that could be the case. Though I would bet that is not the case in this instance, at least I hope so. The fact that the Virtuix team has had a fairly constant presence in the factory in Chine is very reassuring.
  • adminadmin Posts: 132
    Hi Tomek, these are absolutely illegal and unauthorized knock-offs, in essence they are scams. The seller of this product on this site does not have any Omnis. It's unfortunate to see this kind of scam.
  • TomekTomek Posts: 76
    Don't worry I wouldn't trust these sites. Although I would like to gift my omni to a future in law in the US.
  • 47tou47tou Posts: 3
    admin said:

Hi Tomek, these are absolutely illegal and unauthorized knock-offs, in essence they are scams. The seller of this product on this site does not have any Omnis. It's unfortunate to see this kind of scam.

Its hilarious that @admin has no shame for your words,
    Let me tell you what is the definition of scam
    Funded from kickstarter and your website, invest your product successfully
    Then joint ventures with local companies in different countries
    Eventually start the refund program with non US backers and purchasers with the worst excuse ever,
    Because all purchases have to go through with the joint ventures, probably by the agreement.
    That is a scam

We feel like being betrayed and treated like a SxIT,
    Stop saying or expressing "Oh I am so so sorry to our Non US customers bla bla bla"
    You boss won't be sorry, because it is a TACTICAL MOVE.
    @admin just doing their job to gain our sympathy to you
    Sorry, I have to say, YOU GUY SUCKS AT YOUR JOB.