BRINGING THE OMNI TO EUROPE

Comments

• And i also have an business card. I see actually no reason why ??
  • Send the freight to california and everything went fine.
  • And i pay everything what it's costs. And others here, too. We paid for our own transport an pick up the omni ourselfes.
  • xxann5xxann5 Posts: 593
    @steffen1980 you know you can put more than one line in a post right?
  • giroudfgiroudf Posts: 127
    edited December 2016
    it's a way to make a statement.
    Like a 4 years old child.
    I
    Want
    My
    Omni

with tapping feet it's even better
  • Sorry for that. :/
  • ZashZash Posts: 9
    guys please. Let's stay polite and kind to each other. This won't help any of us. We're getting off the subject.
  • Okay.
  • giroudfgiroudf Posts: 127
    edited December 2016
    the step to fight in such situation is :
    1) group, open a facebook page, or even a website with a domain main. Advertise for it, get registration with all details (name, location, order number etc...), make a fuss about it
    what about iwantmyomni.org ?
    2) set a strategy (get it idelivered in USA ?, rent container ? create/find a distributor )
    3) expose situation to virtuix (they can hardly ignore 1000 people asking for the same thing )
    4) if nothing works, sue them , finance it with a kickstarter.
    put them in a situation where it cost them absolutely nothing more that delivering in USA, so they can hardly refuse.
  • steffen1980steffen1980 Posts: 89
    edited December 2016
    What's about wewantouromni.org but iwantmyomni.org Sounds very good, too
  • I looking. It could be i can book the site. Moment please. I went back in a view moments. I also need your help for all the the content. I will spend my time to do this.
  • I ordered the domain i-want-my-omni.com. I hope it will be online availability in short. I need a little bit help to complete this.
  • Maybe you should try to fund this through Kickstarter.
  • I want nothing for that. I would maybe an board for those they do Not get their omnis to find out any Options for virtuix. Crowdfunding is maybe an Option but we can create an call about the costs and ways for shipping. We going so far than we should find an option where we both
    Can live with it. Virtuix an we all. You tell ne what we van try to Do and than we Do it.
  • Nossforra2Nossforra2 Posts: 84
    edited December 2016
    @steffen1980 , Honestly there is nothing to be done. It is time to realize that Virtuix has made a decision as a business and more then likely it was made by Capitol Investors who have probably bought controlling interest in the company. This is not an individual on ebay or craigslist that you are trying to plead with. Virtuix is a company ,business it is not bound by feelings or emotions it's bound by the almighty Dollar. And it's need to make as many of them for its investors as possible,and regretfully we are not in that category anymore.
  • If no one realize it. I maybe stop this and live them with this Bullshit.
  • I anyone which wann to go this way with me.... if not than i van maybe accept the refund but 3 percents are very too less.
  • I have now accept there sucking criminal refund-request. And hope we See US in hell. In build my own diy treadmil. I'm sure IT Works better than your crap as Plastic. I wait only 3 das for the money or you should better sendIng the packet.
  • I also stop the website. We can to nothing and it sucks to heaven. I hope we've got our own treadmill for europe.
    edited December 2016
    When they released final to Europa i will never buy this peace of crap!!!!!
    edited December 2016
    I maybe use the site for an open Source treadmill. Tank for all and hope we all find our was and hope virtuix project fails completely in Future!!!!!
  • I have received the refunds but it's not available yet. I think it's booked tomorrow.
  • xxann5xxann5 Posts: 593
    @steffen1980 lay off the cocaine.
    edited December 2016
    Haha i thinking you are one of those which snoozing complete streets of cocain ^^
    edited December 2016
    And went to be a whole ba***rd ;)
  • MarkHMarkH Posts: 11
    So, I totally understand where Jan and Virtux are coming from if it made common sense, but it doesn't make any sense at all (even though common sense isn't that common).
    Virtux themselves cannot support the Omni's they sell..fair enough...so how the hell are they going to support Hero Entertainment? Obviously they are not...Hero Entertainment is going to support themselves.
    The ONLY reason any company is going to take on 100% of the support is because they have essentially purchased the exclusive rights of the product. I suspect in some roundabout way, they already own the manufacturing company, and got themselves a dandy of a deal for the IP rights to the Virtux, but that came with some pretty harsh terms Virtux had no other choice to accept (or Hero would essentially railroad them out of business by building a knockoff or just back the KatVR instead. (since we know china won't care about international IP laws, and since they already control the plan that makes the product, Virtux is already **** out of luck with no where to turn..
    Virtux can't afford by itself with its existing capital to fulfill our orders with the manufacturing company (I paid $800 3 years ago for 2xunits...my shopping card is $2600 worth of equipment they converted my $800 to. My guess is that they can refund my money of what $1200 or something stupid and I would be shocked if they didn't lose at least $1000 per unit on my order...better to save $800 and piss off a Non US person who really doesn't have a legal hope in hell of doing anything about it.
    Lets face it...the US people don't have a hope in hell either, but a legal challenge doesn't need to be successful to be devastating to a company does it....
  • MarkH said:

Lets face it...the US people don't have a hope in hell either, but a legal challenge doesn't need to be successful to be devastating to a company does it....

Considering the consumer laws of the State of Texas and the terms and conditions of sale, no lawyer would touch a case based on this pro-bono.
    They know that the only reason to pursue a case based on this would be to fulfill a grudge on the buyers side. So I ask, who is foolish enough to throw away $100K+ for a grudge lawsuit when they could just buy a 7K full arcade version of the Omni from Hero? It would be pointless and foolish.
    --------------------------------------
    Cheez\/\/iz
    Omni Backer #40!
    Rift Backer #2,770 (That was a good one!)
    Middle Tennessee
    --------------------------------------
  • DanteMDanteM Posts: 171
    CheezWiz said:

So I ask, who is foolish enough to throw away $100K+ for a grudge lawsuit when they could just buy a 7K full arcade version of the Omni from Hero? It would be pointless and foolish.

Have you not seen all of steffen1980's comments? he would be that foolish HAHA! I mean the guy doesn't even know that there is a fricken EDIT button to add more to his post, instead he spams in hopes it'll do anything other than make him look like an @$$... which it won't but it's funny to watch him make a fool of himself and go all hulk nerd rage on forums.
  • FR3DFR3D Posts: 18
    @ DanteM I assume that your native language is english. Now imagine computer work in german or in francaise or polish language - its easy to tease about others ...