Commercial orders of the Omni

I have a question that I hope someone can answer about buying omni's.

If you live in the U.S., do you still need to order your commercial Omni's through Hero Entertainment or directly through Virtuix?

Thanks

Comments

• sutekiBsutekiB Posts: 988
    Hi @garion, if you scroll down to the bottom of this page: http://www.virtuix.com/commercial-license/ there is a contact form for the commercial license.
    Community Manager at Virtuix
  • sutekiB said:

Hi @garion, if you scroll down to the bottom of this page: http://www.virtuix.com/commercial-license/ there is a contact form for the commercial license.

Thanks SutekiB.
    I sent an email a few days ago but I haven't heard anything back. I am looking to order 6 machines.
    @garion sorry about that, the last couple of weeks have been especially busy. I hope someone gets back to you soon.
  • sutekiB said:

@garion sorry about that, the last couple of weeks have been especially busy. I hope someone gets back to you soon.

SutekiB,
    Could tell me the commercial cost of the Omni? I am opening a VR Arcade and I hope the Omni is the centerpiece of the Arcade. I will start off with 6 and move from there. Could you give me an idea of how much each will cost? I already have one I bought in pre-order that I should be getting in Q1 of next year. But I heard the price have changed on the commercial Omni?

I understand Virtuix is busy with the refunds and unable to answer my email at the moment.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks
  • DanteMDanteM Posts: 117
    edited January 4
    @garion I really like your optimize with hoping to get your Omni in Q1 of 2017 :) that would be pretty cool but I don't think they are even shipping any Omni's until like February (MAYBE) so unless you are in that early early early bracket of Kickstarters you likely won't see one until at the earliest Q4 of 2017 or Q1 2018. They are so backlogged with the refund program that they have had a bunch of Omni's just sitting at the Texas office for over 2 months now and no backers have confirmed that they have gotten an Omni or even an Email about shipping yet which likely means they haven't shipped any yet. I can only imagine the nightmare they are going through and they are doing their best, but sometimes our best just isn't enough and it falls to just taking time to sort things out. The "Pre-Orders" likely won't even get touched until like Q1 2018.
    @DanteM It's true the whole refund process is a nightmare, and very upsetting for us to have to do it. However, we have still been able to send out emails to some Kickstarter backers. It will be a slow process initially, but I expect some of these U.S. backers will have their Omnis in the next couple of weeks.