Want to cancel pre-order, no response from support

Hi,,
I'm trying to cancel a pre-order of the omni I made a while back. I've sent two messages to virtuix support and haven't heard back. It hasn't been that long, but this is somewhat urgent to me and I'd really like to hear back and deal with this as soon as possible. What can I do?

Thanks

Comments

• adminadmin Posts: 166
    Hi PancakeMSTR, did you send an email to support@virtuix.com? Our team should get back to you shortly. Apologies for the delay. We issue refunds upon request with no questions asked, so we'll process right away.
  • XainXain Posts: 122
    Dude, if you don't want it, Ill take it off your hands for the same price you paid.
    Hi Xain, we don't allow a secondary market here, and warranty rights don't transfer beyond the original purchaser. Thanks!
  • admin said:

Hi PancakeMSTR, did you send an email to support@virtuix.com? Our team should get back to you shortly. Apologies for the delay. We issue refunds upon request with no questions asked, so we'll process right away.

Hi, it's been a few days now and my order still hasn't been cancelled and the money refunded. I sent an email a few days ago to support and haven't gotten a response. Could I get an update on the cancellation and refunding process?
    Hi Pancake, we're running a few days behind on our Info inbox emails. Apologies for the delay and thank you for your patience. Rest assured that we will get back to you shortly.
  • admin said:

Hi Pancake, we're running a few days behind on our Info inbox emails. Apologies for the delay and thank you for your patience. Rest assured that we will get back to you shortly.

Okay.