Can't contact support - not responding. Trying to get money back.. Product NEVER shipped.

Don't care the reasons.. But the way this was handled has all the hallmarks of a company that isn't really going to ship much, if anything.

They've been saying for months any day now. And now preorders and buying and all of it are turned off.

And many people aren't getting responses from support.

Its smells like a ruse, and now people who "pre-ordered" and were already billed are screwed.

Buyer beware.. I would not spend a dime on this product or company till there is 100% proof more than a couple dozen orders shipped.

Wireless is out now anyway.. and most games don't really do much with this gear yet.

Its a neat idea.. if they ever get their shite together..

Please support - if this isn't a con, refund my money or respond to my ticket or paypal.

Comments

• adminadmin Posts: 161
    Hi CybrSpy, we offer refunds upon request right away. No questions asked. Our team will get back to you tomorrow and will issue your refund. We apologize for the many delays and for the inconvenience the long wait has caused you. We hope our paths may cross again in the future.
  • @CybrSpy did you get this worked out? Were you refunded?
  • CybrSpyCybrSpy Posts: 2
    Just wanted to update I was able to get ahold of support and they refunded my money.
    They were very nice about it as well.

I wish them all the success they can build.

/wave.
  • CybrSpy said:

Just wanted to update I was able to get ahold of support and they refunded my money.
    They were very nice about it as well.

I wish them all the success they can build.

/wave.

Hm. That's good. Unfortunately I haven't been able to get a hold of them the past couple days. Hope they contact me soon.
  • adminadmin Posts: 161
    Hi PancakeMSTR, sorry for the delay, but rest assured we'll get to your email shortly!
  • XainXain Posts: 109
    I literally cannot comprehend you US preorders that cancel their order. Its like you've never backed a startup company before. Moreover this is only.. what? About a year late on shipping in respects to consumer vr headsets being commercially available. Hell I didn't see this much fuss when the Rift was doing the same thing and dragging their feet with shipping.