New Shipment/Position In line After International Orders Cancelled?

I know it was talked about that all US customers would get an estimated batch from the manufacturing facility for their OMNI order now that international orders are canceled (once refunds have been taken care of).

When can we expect the estimated batch/updated schedule or position in line for US customers with international orders canceled?

I think quite a few of us were expecting it in the February update :neutral:

Thanks for your time!

Comments

• sutekiBsutekiB Posts: 1,032
    Hi @whopperman88 - getting this list is proving more challenging than expected, partly due to unexpected problems with refunds (PayPal issues, etc), and so at the moment people are just being notified when their order is ready. As you can see on the careers page, Virtuix is seeking a logistics co-ordinator. If this position gets filled, I'm hopeful the order queue would be worked out and distributed soon after.
    Community Manager at Virtuix
  • DanteMDanteM Posts: 171
    Currently the highest confirmed shipped kickstarter is #290 so that might help give you some idea of where the line is currently @whopperman88 , can you confirm if any others after that have shipped yet @sutekiB ?
    @DanteM I don't handle the delivery side of things, so I'm afraid I don't know. I just know they're taking care to make sure all the Omnis that go out are carefully inspected, and that the whole process (not just the inspection process, but organising delivery with individual backers) is very time intensive - hence the slow roll out. The speed should pick up eventually once inspection is no longer deemed necessary and there is a more streamlined delivery process in place.
  • JoeJoe Posts: 46
    I think the other thing we were looking for in the February update was the status of inspections...I was expecting out of box audit style inspections to go maybe from 100% to 50% or so, so that you have a slow shipping ramp. I really wish there were more than monthly updates at this point...more like milestone updates, and known quantity updates (we've shipped 290/3000 kickstarter backers, with 4500 preorders remaining) (example, I made those numbers up). Instead we're getting muddy stuff like '900 units shipped to commercial and kickstarter' and we're trying to reverse engineer to find out what the hell that means...while wondering why the kickstarter backers don't seem to be priority
    @Joe I'm sorry it's taking so long, but the need for careful inspection of consumer units has continued beyond the time expected, which is bottle-necking that output. Hopefully it will pick up soon.