Can we please have a February update?

Monthly updates are excruciating enough when moneys out on the line. It'd be nice to get an update of how shipments are going, how inspections are going (is the austin stop still a thing), as well as how close are KS unit fufillments (30%? 50%?). Thatd at least give us an idea of momentum.

Comments

• JoeJoe Posts: 47
    Nm. Its not on the blog page at http://www.virtuix.com/blog/, but it is out there. Looks like they're still shipping to kick starters
  • eg239eg239 Posts: 11
    Im backer on kick starter number 2144 i just saw they added payment info for the shipping I believe its coming close for me. I hope someone updates me when I can expect my omini. ORDERED OCT 14 2014
  • Hello - we bought back in January of 2016 and have not received any communication on status despite our attempts in your email contact at info@virtuix.com. Can anyone get in touch with us ASAP?
  • sutekiBsutekiB Posts: 1,032
    Hi @danielleh, thank you for contacting us. We have found your email and have just sent you a response.
    Community Manager at Virtuix
  • eg239eg239 Posts: 11
    Mine as well Im ordered october 2014 it has to be coming close. i do see the update on my dashboard that the cc payment is there for the shipping. i have 2 units coming hopefully soon.