Does Travr games support touch controllers ?

does Travr games support touch controllers ? all the videos I see are VIVE and VIVE controllers , can you please give more attention to Oculus and their touch controllers ?

also , when will OMNI arena support Oculus and touch controllers ?
Intel 6950X @ 4.4Ghz
64GB DDR4 @ 3000Mhz
2xTitan X Pascals @ 2025Mhz
Custom open loop EK watercooling.
Samsung M.2 960 PRO 1TB
acer 34" 2560x1080 monitor @ 200hz Referesh Rate.
HD800 Headset with HDVD800 AMP.

Comments

• sutekiBsutekiB Posts: 1,035
    Hi @sami unfortunately they don't support the Touch controllers, and I don't know of an ETA for that coming to Omni Arena.
    Community Manager at Virtuix
  • VeraxusVeraxus Posts: 32
    Seriously!? You have built-in support for Vive controllers but not Touch controllers? :(
  • RABIDRABID Posts: 129
    @sutekiB @Veraxus i have just downloaded the Vive version of Travr training ops and tested it with touch. it tracks the touch controllers perfectly (its steam VR). i don't see any reason this cannot be updated to give oculus owners full support
  • VeraxusVeraxus Posts: 32
    That's great to hear, @RABID!
  • samisami Posts: 55
    am with @RABID
    Intel 6950X @ 4.4Ghz
    64GB DDR4 @ 3000Mhz
    2xTitan X Pascals @ 2025Mhz
    Custom open loop EK watercooling.
    Samsung M.2 960 PRO 1TB
    acer 34" 2560x1080 monitor @ 200hz Referesh Rate.
    HD800 Headset with HDVD800 AMP.
  • WombatcaveWombatcave Posts: 36
    I have been an avid Oculus user since the DK1 days. The day my Omni arrived I got the orange light of death and Oculus stopped working, blank screen with audio. I tried everything in the forums, nothing, so contacted Oculus support. My cpu is not listed in the compatibility tool, I7 3820 3,6 GHz, but plays every game at 90 fps solid. Since that came up in the logs they refused to help me and said it was the CPU's fault. I Have owned my CV1 since launch day and it has worked flawlessly with that cpu. So I returned my touch controllers, got all $199 back, and purchased a Vive. I must say I prefer Oculus for comfort, celerity of screen, and touch controller were more comfortable. However, the Vive has no HDMI detection issues, no usb 3.0 compatibility issues, it does just work and the tracking is incredibly accurate. You won't realize the touch has a tracking issue until you use a Vive. I went ahead and ordered a new HDMI cable for Oculus to see if that is the issue, but, the Vive is working so well I'll probably just sell the Rift and stick with it. Just food for thought.
    Virtuix Omni - Mar.11 | HTC Vive | Oculus Rift | Logitech G25 | Saitek X52 PRO |
    I7 3820 16 gig RAM GTX 970 250gb SSD
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/thewombatcave
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vrcave/