Developers page is broken

VeraxusVeraxus Posts: 38
edited February 18 in Omni SDK
I'm having serious problems on the Developers/Resource Center page... http://www.virtuix.com/resource-center/

Neither of the SDK download buttons work. When I click agree, I'm confronted with a form and given no other information. After filling out the form, the download buttons STILL don't work and I don't so much as get a message telling me what is wrong. Likewise, when you click the "Developer Forums" button you are taken to the standard top-level forum index. You should REALLY get that page worked out. If you want developers to support your product, you can't throw up roadblocks to getting the SDK. Right now, I can't even download it and I'm not sure why. This isn't a great first impression.

Also... the video header on that page has absolutely nothing to do with development. I'd recommend replacing it.

Comments

• adminadmin Posts: 169
    Hi Matt, you should have received an email with a link to download our SDKs. Be sure to check your spam folder. Please confirm if you received it?
  • JoeJoe Posts: 159
    I'm in the same boat...how long does the mail take to come through? Are you guys seriously reviewing peoples requests for the sdk? Based on what criteria (all youd have is an email and possibly company name)

I just saw gripes about game compatability, and the answer was to get deva to use the SDK. Its like you guys are throwing up roadblocks to your business everywhere you can
  • MAYAmanMAYAman Posts: 56
    Looks to me like they don't want ANYONE working on anything related to the home market. Crazy.
    I ended up getting the SDK. I think that it can be better (Integrating VRTK for instance) and I'm working on an updated tutorial once I get some testing done with vives to make sure my fixes work
  • MarkVMarkV Posts: 46
    Has anyone had any success with the UE4 SDK in 17.2? Last I saw it was not working and was going to be released sometime in October.
  • EVOLEVOL Posts: 114
    I requested the sdk long time ago never got a response. Guess I'll try again.
    Mark, I haven't, I'm on Unity, but they did say they'd have an October release for the next update, so I'm excited for that.