VRZ Torment

2»

Comments

• AbnormaliaAbnormalia Posts: 19
    edited May 3
    Hi Have you launch game from Steam or just .exe ?

If you do not choose Oculus launch option Touch controls may behave weird.
  • bugmagebugmage Posts: 11
    Hi Abnormalia, I installed it on steam, then closed Oculus home. Then verified the omni was connected on omni connect. Then launched it with the Oculus Touch in Steam VR Mode option above and hit play. The first go it got stuck at the intro screen (pre-boat). I restarted and did the settings but by then the touch controllers were acting strange. I played the bellows and that game worked fine and then I tried again. I run through all the calibration and setup again just in case when I get home tonight. I'm using 3 sensors also not sure if that matters. Also when I tried the arcade I wasn't sure how to get out to the menu without a keyboard. I bought a bluetooth one but I'm not sure if you can hold a button or something. Thanks for the help I can't wait to play this game :smiley:
    Hey I got it working tonight, it just started working on its own! :) It got messed up later again as soon as I went to the shooting range. Great game tho
    Update 2.9.2

• Arcade mode fixes.
    • Performance tuning.
    • Many small bugs fixed.
    bugmage said:

Hey I got it working tonight, it just started working on its own! :) It got messed up later again as soon as I went to the shooting range. Great game tho

Can you send me a log to info@stormbringerstudios.com ?
    What's the Path?
    bugmage said:

What's the Path?

Its in Game_Data folder and called "output_log.txt"
    Hmm Nothing in \SteamApps\common\VRZTorment Maybe because I X out of the game it doesn't write the log?
    bugmage said:

Hmm Nothing in \SteamApps\common\VRZTorment Maybe because I X out of the game it doesn't write the log?

It here:

I will play some more today and see if I can hit the issue again. For now looks like no file.
    My steam folder is on a G: drive so not sure if that matters. I searched my C: but no luck. I also reconfigured my sensors yesterday so maybe that will have an impact.

edited May 16
    Update 2.9.4

Game Engine update.
    Performance fixes.
    Many mini bug fixes.
    Preparing game for full release on May 19th!
    Update 2.9.5
    1. Game balanced for medium and hard difficulty modes.
    2. Easy mode got 30-50% easier.
    3. Enemies walking though several objects fixed.
    4. Several mini bugs fixed.
    COOP is coming soon for Arcade mode :)
2»