Dreadhalls?

Is the pc version supported?

Comments

• adminadmin Posts: 164
    Hi Rabid, we are in touch with Sergio, the developer of Dreadhalls. More to come!
    Best regards,
    Jan
  • DanteMDanteM Posts: 202
    Just got a response from the dev about the status on this game. NOT SUPPORTED currently

White Door Games [developer] 10:36am 3/13/2017
    Hi there. No, Dreadhalls doesn't include native Omni support as of yet. This might come as a future update, but I'm afraid I can't give you a guarantee as to when, or even if it will.
  • samisami Posts: 60
    DanteM said:

Just got a response from the dev about the status on this game. NOT SUPPORTED currently

White Door Games [developer] 10:36am 3/13/2017
    Hi there. No, Dreadhalls doesn't include native Omni support as of yet. This might come as a future update, but I'm afraid I can't give you a guarantee as to when, or even if it will.

Ofcourse , if virtuix paid them 10,000$ for example they would impliment it for sure , but since they did not , they probably will never add it ...
    Intel 6950X @ 4.4Ghz
    64GB DDR4 @ 3000Mhz
    2xTitan X Pascals @ 2025Mhz
    Custom open loop EK watercooling.
    Samsung M.2 960 PRO 1TB
    acer 34" 2560x1080 monitor @ 200hz Referesh Rate.
    HD800 Headset with HDVD800 AMP.
  • sutekiBsutekiB Posts: 1,040
    According to the Steam page it supports the keyboard, anyone tried that?
    Community Manager at Virtuix
  • RABIDRABID Posts: 142
    just tried oculus home version, it supports keyboard controls
  • sutekiBsutekiB Posts: 1,040
    I just tried it out with Vive. Keyboard works, with decoupled via left Vive controller direction. Adding it to the compatible list!
    Community Manager at Virtuix
  • adminadmin Posts: 164
    Just spoke with Sergio. Native support is in the works as well (but timing is not yet clear).
    Best regards,
    Jan
  • RABIDRABID Posts: 142
    fantastic
  • DanteMDanteM Posts: 202
    admin said:

Just spoke with Sergio. Native support is in the works as well (but timing is not yet clear).
    Best regards,
    Jan

That's what we want to hear!!! WOOO good stuff! Native Support is best support haha. Don't get me wrong Emulation still works but it's never as smooth or enjoyable as native ^.^