Welcome

adminadmin Posts: 169
edited May 2013 in Announcements
Welcome to our forum! Feel free to ask questions, share suggestions or join conversations. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Jan and the Virtuix team

Comments

• BankaiDylanBankaiDylan Posts: 40
    I am liking the new forum everyone! Now for the news about kickstarter and stuff comes next right? OH i hope so!
    “Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one”

― Bruce Lee
  • sutekiBsutekiB Posts: 1,069
    Nooooo Dylan how did you beat me to it? lol. Oh well I'll recover. Congrats Jan & Virtuix team on the new forum. I can stop F5-ing now :)
    Community Manager at Virtuix
  • Shadow-LinkShadow-Link Posts: 13
    This forum is much better! Been a while since any news was posted/blogged, any idea when we will get more info?
  • rickardo69rickardo69 Posts: 20
    Hi all
    Kickstarter for this just seems like forever, cant be long now ? :D
    Welcome to the new look forum! OMG you can now like posts :O
  • NobleBrutusNobleBrutus Posts: 143
    edited April 2014
    Cool. What happened to my avatar? EDIT; Fixed it... but all the avatars appear blurry. Is that just me? (Using Chrome).

Also check out the cool badges on your profile... we get points for them as well apparently :)

Hah, we can also 'LOL' posts or agree/disagree as well as like.
    No they're blurry with me too - using explorer. Might need to upload higher res avatars.
  • I updated mine with a custom hi res image and its still blurry.
    “Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one”

― Bruce Lee
  • Max size for the avatar appears to be 400x400
  • I like the new forum style but not a big fan of the round avatars (it breaks mine :( ). Also it's kind off hard to see when there are new posts.
  • Yes - I see what you mean about the new posts point. I use the "Discussions" section which show the latest comments and posts sorted with the newest 1st. Thanks for the comment!
  • Welcome everyone! :)
  • hey it looks like you have dropped off from the face of the earth, I have pre ordered the Omni and VR gogles, iv recieved the vr goggles, but not the omni, I have moved and need to up date my shipping address??? your web sight has a few kinks that isnt letting me type or contact you in any fashion, please fix and advise thank you
    Hi @lds1warrior, you don't need to update your shipping address yet. This was posted for Kickstarter backers, but I think applies to everyone:
    "Instead of using a Kickstarter survey to obtain your shipping and order details, we will have you directly insert your order information into our online order management system, which will allow you to change your shipping address and other details if needed in the future. Once we are ready to ship your order, you will receive an email with a link and sign-up instructions."
    They've been busy with designing and engineering, but we'll start to get more details soon, about the "updated belt and rack, new technological capabilities, fresh demo games, additional accessories and more". I don't think we're going to see the Omni in its final form until CES in January though - that's going to be the big reveal. Make sure you're subscribed to the mailing list - it's going to be exciting!
  • @lds1warrior - we are also avaiable thru [email protected] if you need to reach us in regards to your order status or any other questions you might have. If you could point out the links you were having difficulty with, we will be sure to address them.
    -DGR
  • I found what I was looking for in my account. This is the link under contact us, its has a few major flaws, im not able to type any info into the boxes, http://www.virtuix.com/contact-page/ . thks for the info and im looking forward to trying out the new system as soon as you guys release it :-)