I am a Kickstarter backer in low 300's waiting for response from Virtuix on shipment costs

I am a Kickstarter backer in the low 300's and I've been trying to get ahold of someone at info@virtuix.com for almost 3 weeks now. The last response I received was March 6th, 2017. I had to give an updated address for shipping as I am moving. I am still waiting for my invoice for shipping so my Omni can be shipped to me.

Comments

• WombatcaveWombatcave Posts: 36
    That is odd as I am backer 1050 and received my unit 2 weeks ago. I had emailed them 3 weeks ago as I felt I had missed an email and they responded same day and informed me I was in next batch, sure enough a few days later I got the shipment confirmation message. They will not ship until you respond to the email, I would comb your junk folder just to make sure you didn't miss it, cause they appear to be very quick in replying to emails.
    Virtuix Omni - Mar.11 | HTC Vive | Oculus Rift | Logitech G25 | Saitek X52 PRO |
    I7 3820 16 gig RAM GTX 970 250gb SSD
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/thewombatcave
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vrcave/
  • adminadmin Posts: 161
    Hi Coreray, I've asked our team to look into this right away. Best regards, Jan
  • coreraycoreray Posts: 3
    admin said:

Thank you, Jan!
  • Obs545Obs545 Posts: 13
    hmm now I'm curious if I missed something, in two days it would be three years ago.
  • Hi @Obs545, E-mail us at info@virtuix.com and we can look at your order and backer number to see if you should have been sent a shipping e-mail by now.
  • Obs545Obs545 Posts: 13
    just was looking as it and I'm in the 2000s so probably be a bit for me still, but I sent an email, thanks for the response hope the OP gets his stuff sorted out since he must of ordered forever ago.
  • coreraycoreray Posts: 3
    edited April 15
    coreray said:

admin said:

Thank you, Jan!
    The following is a copy & paste of an e-mail I sent to info@virtuix.com a moment ago:

I received my Omni yesterday and I'm impressed with the quality and looking forward to using it, but I have a couple issues.

1.) I did not receive any shoes inside of the freight container. Do these come in a separate shipment? If so, it is absolutely imperative that you ship the shoes to my new address (***edited out***) and not my old address (***edited out***), or I will not receive them as I will no longer be at this address as of today.

2.) Unfortunately, you shipped the Omni itself to my old address (***edited out***). I requested to have it shipped to my new address (***edited out***) as I am moving out of the old address. Since it is so large and heavy, I had to take it out of the crate to transport it piece by piece and I will have to throw away the packing materials.

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Edit:
    Sorry, I just saw the note in the shipment tracking e-mail about shoes & accessories coming in a separate shipment. That's fine but please do make sure they go to the new address (***edited out***) and not the old address (***edited out***).
  • adminadmin Posts: 161
    Hi Corey, I sincerely apologize for this hiccup. I will investigate immediately why your Omni was not shipped to your new address. I will also make sure you receive your shoes and accessories.
    Best regards,
    Jan