Account Log in missing?

Good morning, When I went to www.virtuix.com, i find the the "account log in" and "blog" are missing from under the "more" drop down. Where has the account log in been moved to?

Comments

• XainXain Posts: 122
    Huh.. thats a revelant question that I would also like answered.
  • We have been updating the site and removing excess pages that were rarely, if ever, used. This included the account log-in page (this is separate from the forum account log-in). Logging into one's account and accessing the orders page essentially had no functionality and the order status shown was often incorrect. When a person's order status changes, we will e-mail directly to let them know.

For any inquiries regarding your order, please e-mail us at info@virtuix.com and our team will be sure to reply.
  • PhanlixPhanlix Posts: 7
    Wow.... It makes me incredibly uncomfortable that virtuix removed the Blog... which was the only place where production updates were released, and the ability to log in and view our orders, which is kind of the only proof on this site we even ordered anything. Thankfully I've got screenshots and paypal statements backing up the fact that I placed an order, but damn, not exactly building my confidence in Virtuix as a company to remove information like that.

It'd be greaaaaat if you put those back. Thanks!
  • adminadmin Posts: 169
    Hi Phanlix, we continue to send out our newsletter every month (the blog webpage was a collection of our monthly newsletters). We noticed barely anyone visiting our blog post page, so we took it off - but I am glad someone was reading our posts! (few people know this, but I continue to write these myself) Just sign up for our monthly newsletter to receive our blog post each month: www.virtuix.com/subscribe.
    Similarly, we noticed barely anyone visiting the Account page, so we took it off as well. Just email us directly anytime you want to re-confirm your order and its status. Once your order is ready for shipping, you will receive an email from us.
    Best regards,
    Jan
  • flamaestflamaest Posts: 77
    or you can just go here: https://www.virtuix.com/my-account/ this URL is in your original order email.