Karnage Chronicles

Community Manager at Virtuix

Comments

• RABIDRABID Posts: 147
    this looks awesome
  • XainXain Posts: 122
    You had me at "Co-op Multiplayer VR Experience"
    **** take my money, this is all I've ever wanted, seriously. A VR Gauntlet type game.
  • travis1409travis1409 Posts: 118
    Has anyone with the Omni bought this yet?
  • DanteMDanteM Posts: 203
    edited May 1
    I reached out to the Dev's in email and on their forums to see about helping them test and getting Omni support up and running. There are a few VR games that work with the Omni already that don't have a "test omni" so they have been forced to use current Omni owners to test updates which makes it hard sometimes to get the support working right. I haven't tested this one yet but hoping the dev's will reply soon so I can help them test it and get it working if they are interested in setting up support. ^.^
    @DanteM my Omni is scheduled for delivery tomorrow so keep me in the loop.
    Dev's aren't interested in the Omni at all.

"We're grateful for the helping hand, but this is not something we'll be focusing on at the present time. If the demand rises, then yes. If not, ask us closer to full release."
  • adminadmin Posts: 164
    @DanteM This dev has not yet been informed about how he can monetize his game in our commercial channel. Most devs are very interested in working with us. We have many more games on the way to be announced in due time.
    Does anyone have contact info for Vanishing Realms?
    @Admin At first I scoffed, and then turned to google for your answer... google has failed me. I swear he has no public contact information and his 'website' has nothing either.. The only alternative I see is posting on the forums and waiting for a response.
    edited May 4
    admin said:

Does anyone have contact info for Vanishing Realms?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/indimolabs add them and message them on steam that's how I get a hold of most of the dev's is through steam. Make a thread in the discussion section for their game + friend request it works almost everytime. Vanishing Realms hasn't really ever interested me so I never tried to contact them myself yet.
    admin said:

@DanteM This dev has not yet been informed about how he can monetize his game in our commercial channel. Most devs are very interested in working with us. We have many more games on the way to be announced in due time.

Hope that changes their mind cause this game would be sick with Omni support... I'm not convinced it'll help though some of the dev's seem to dislike the contract one in particular was very unhappy about it haha.

Been trying to convince dev's to implement support so that we have more than 3 games with support haha. I think the only real dev with current support is VRZ Torment so far but I could be wrong, been outta the loop for a few weeks due to surgery. It's exciting that Arizona Sunshine is getting it soon too WOO!!! but they haven't implemented it just yet sadly, but in the works :smiley: .
    @sutekiB @DanteM @Xain @travis1409 @admin

Delevoper: this is not something we'll be focusing on at the present time. If the demand rises, then yes. If not, ask us closer to full release.
    Me: omni would be awesome! +1 to the rising demand
    Developer: Noted. Anyone else? :D
    Maybe Virtuix could send out an email highlighting Karnage and telling their users to post there. Either way seems the tally is up to 5
    From the forum:
    Thanks to your diligence both on the Karnage and the Omni forums we are now in talks with Virtuix regarding integration of their SDK. At this point we cannot provide any timeline, and are likely to start off with unofficial support only in order to gather feedback from you Omni pros, before moving into a more official support role. Happy? We are thrilled about it ourselves and will keep you updated on the progress! :D
  • adminadmin Posts: 164
    Please continue to send us names of other games for which you think the Omni would be a great fit!
    Awesome support on that thread @RABID , @Xain , and @sutekiB ^.^ not sure who L3ThAlSh0T is but woot to them as well.
    [developer] 8 hours ago
    Today's patch introduce very unofficial support for Omni. We don't have an Omni ourselves yet but we have integrated the SDK. If anyone would like to give it a try and give us feedback on how/whether it works or not it would be greatly appreciated
    The "Align Omni" function has been added to Controller Options (find it through opening the Journal).
    Cheers,
    The Trolls
    Oh man, I can't wait to get home and try it. Has anyone had a chance to try it yet?
    tried it, doesnt seem to be working or im doing something wrong
    Yeah, same here. I tried it and I couldn't even get the normal walking to work.
    i let the devs know they are walking on it.