Farm 51 got a unit (poland)

JoeJoe Posts: 79
I am a bit confused..I thought Europe wasn't getting units. But Farm 51 in Poland got one (and was featured on the official facebook page). So it is not just commercial in China getting them before kickstarter backers and preorders, but any commercial? Im confused. Also why not feature the kickstarters that are consumers...is this essentially a commercial product now?

Comments

• XainXain Posts: 122
    My guess is because he is a game dev.
  • adminadmin Posts: 166
    We are working with Farm 51 indeed. They are an awesome game dev studio working on excellent VR content.
  • DanteMDanteM Posts: 205
    edited May 11
    The Studio has a pretty sweet portfolio of work they have done posted on their site. I'm excited to see what they produce. I saw listed the "Get Even VR" in the (to be confirmed) section of 2017 games for the Omni. I'm pretty excited about it as the graphics look SICK, and the concept sounds fun. Although... Get Even is not a VR game, so it's going to be interesting to see if this even happens... it's set to launch in 15days but that is for a non-VR version. Is there going to be a VR adaptation of the game? (that sounds super awesome!)

"The premiere of the game is scheduled for 26.05.2017 for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. Published by Namco Bandai Entertainment." (this is for the non-VR version though)

15. Get Even VR
    a. Developer: The Farm 51
    b. http://www.thefarm51.com/eng/projekt/get-even-4/
  • DanteMDanteM Posts: 205
    Can we get more info on what game Farm 51 is bringing to the Omni?