KIckstarter Early Backer Having Trouble Fulfilling Order

Hey, so I'm an Early Backer with the Kickstarter. Was one of the first people to back and everything, but now I'm having trouble putting in my info to get the product shipped. The email I got awhile ago said to input some coupon code in checkout, but there's no place for me to enter a coupon code now that the Omni can't be added to my shopping cart.

I tried emailing the Virtuix Omni team about this a few months ago but never heard back. Someone said to follow up on the forums since you're a lot more responsive here. Any info would be greatly appreciated. I'd love to get the product in my hands ASAP considering I was one of the first people to support you guys. =)

Comments

• sutekiBsutekiB Posts: 1,040
    Hi @Stexe, thank you for joining us on the forum! Our apologies for missing your email - we have now responded with instructions on how to proceed.
    Community Manager at Virtuix
  • StexeStexe Posts: 3
    Thanks. I just sent a response. Hopefully, we can figure this out. Thanks again.
  • StexeStexe Posts: 3
    I replied to your message about shipping information almost 5 days ago and have still not had a confirmation that you got it. Just posting here to double check everything. Thanks.
  • sutekiBsutekiB Posts: 1,040
    Hi @Stexe, apologies for the delay. Due to the volume of inquiries it usually takes at least 2 business days to respond. Given it is Memorial Day tomorrow, I would expect you will receive a response on Tuesday.
    Community Manager at Virtuix