HIGHLY RECCOMEND Bioshock Infinite W/VorpX

lipploglipplog Posts: 43
edited May 17 in Compatible Games
The latest version of VorpX has made Bioshock Infinite so damn good it actually looks VR-native. Anyone who has VorpX, stop what you're doing, click on the link below, and follow the setup guide. You won't be disappointed.

NOTE: Since the Omni isn't compatible with Xbox gamepad configurations, I'm running the Omni in keyboard mode, until I get the chance to configure it with XPadder. Keyboard mode works well enough. Maybe lower the sensitivity just a bit. If anyone here has made an Xpadder profile for Bioshock Infinite, please let me know.

Link to Bioshock Infinite VR setup guide with VorpX: https://www.vorpx.com/forums/topic/resolving-the-bioshock-infinite-enigma/

P..S another tip I've discovered, right click on BioShock infinite in your Steam browser, select properties, and uncheck the box steam overlay. As steam overlay uses DX 10 and the game uses DX 11, the game looks sharper without the overlay.

Comments

• XainXain Posts: 122
    > P..S another tip I've discovered, right click on BioShock infinite in your Steam browser, select properties, and uncheck the box steam overlay. As steam overlay uses DX 10 and the game uses DX 11, the game looks sharper without the overlay.

This is important info, I will disable the overlay on games when I use Vorpx.
  • lipploglipplog Posts: 43
    One more tip: Find the Bioshock Infinite exe, right-click properties, and set compatibility mode to Vista service pack. This prevents crashing.