Link to Oculus versions of Travr?

Hey, does anybody have the link to the Oculus version of the Travr games? I saw it mentioned in another post but messages to those members have gone unanswered.

Comments

• samisami Posts: 65
    they are not supported. buy an HTC vive , just like I did.

they might be supported , then the touch controllers wont be supported , so your stuck walking not shooting anything.
    Intel 6950X @ 4.4Ghz
    64GB DDR4 @ 3000Mhz
    2xTitan X Pascals @ 2025Mhz
    Custom open loop EK watercooling.
    Samsung M.2 960 PRO 1TB
    acer 34" 2560x1080 monitor @ 200hz Referesh Rate.
    HD800 Headset with HDVD800 AMP.
  • VeraxusVeraxus Posts: 38
    There isn't one. Even though Oculus was literally the only headset on the horizon when Virtuix ran their Kickstarter, they've pretty much given the shaft to Oculus owners since.

That said, the games sort-of work on Oculus anyway... they're just really rough because Virtuix clearly didn't spend so much as a single developer-hour optimizing for Rift or Touch.
  • flamaestflamaest Posts: 72
    All good comments, and yet the Oculus is going to supersede the HTC Vive given the amazing sale this summer. I really think that virtuix needs to reconsider their decision to support the Oculus. HTC has recently lowered their price as well, but it is a well-known fact that the company is not doing well financially and I wonder will they will be in two to three years.