Please post your OMNI setup pictures!

flamaestflamaest Posts: 72
This is request to see other's omni setup rigs. Please post your picture to provide ideas about how to get everything organized! Thanks!!

Comments

• MAYAmanMAYAman Posts: 55
    Not one setup?
  • flamaestflamaest Posts: 72
    This is all quite odd I tell you. I would have figured that there was at least one or two individuals which would have posted an image by now. I did receive the unit, but due to medical reasons, I have not installed the whole system yet. Having said that, however, there is an unusually small amount of traffic on these forums for the thousands of units that have been shipped in the United States. Hmm...
  • EVOLEVOL Posts: 36
    My whole VR room is a mess currently. I recently covered the walls in EVA foam. I have wires hanging from the ceiling everywhere. I have bought Latching Cable Raceways to install around the room that haven't been installed yet. Speakers that were mounted on walls are now on the floor.. The mess goes on and on,, At this point I have to move boxes of purchased items for the room around just to play. I'll definitely post pictures when I get it done. lol