Pre order notification thread

JoeJoe Posts: 135
Now that kickstarters are all fufilled, I think we should track the pre orders as much as possible so we can get an idea of when ours are coming in. My order number is over 1000 so I'm not expecting mine till next year, but would be nice to get a better idea

Comments

• DragonflyDragonfly Posts: 4
    I just received notification and my order is ready to ship but I am bummed and don't know what to do. They no longer support the Rift which is what I have and they no longer support consumers only commercial.
    I am so crossed I'm just going to sit and think about it unless someone has any hopeful information about any kind of support either Rift or just ANY support if I receive it. It sucks I waited 3-1/2 years and come to find out they made these major changes.
  • JoeJoe Posts: 135
    I'm in tha exact same boat...the product I purchased and that they advertised is not what they're delivering. I'm hoping to make some cash by doing software development for it, but may just decide its not worth it and sell it off. I've heard vorpx does get it working with fps games, and that may be worth keeping it if that's true.
  • aeosaeos Posts: 3
    My pre order is 2060 and still nothing so far. Has anyone got confirmations higher than that?
  • JoeJoe Posts: 135
    I was in the 1400s...I bet you're very close. May not be a bad idea to email them just in case. I've seen a few fall through the cracks
  • I emailed Sept 5th to inquire about my Omni, got a message back Sept 6th. I got another email Sept 14th saying it was preparing to ship, and then another email asking me to verify my information, also on the 14th. On the 19th I got an email to pay for shipping. I paid today on the 25th. I'll update when I receive the email with my delivery information, and again, when the omni and accessories arrive at my door step.
  • yannisyannis Posts: 6
    MrHmYesQuite what was your order #?
  • MrHmYesQuiteMrHmYesQuite Posts: 11
    edited October 12
    yannis said:

MrHmYesQuite what was your order #?

17789 is my current order number it was a little lower when I first pre-ordered, but when I added the accessories it went up to 17789, my final shipping order number was higher, it was 22869
    As of today October 11th, 2017, my order has just shipped. I was sent two emails. One for the boom, the rack, and the harness, and another email for what I assume is the full omni unit with the shoes and stand included.
  • yannisyannis Posts: 6
    edited October 13
    this is a bit confussing since the order numbers are in 1000nds not 10,0000nds. Virtuix had changed the order numbers do you remember what was your original number or when you placed the order? my order number is around 2400 and haven't heard anything from them and i did contact them to see how close i am but they would not tell me over email.
  • gleamingsandsgleamingsands Posts: 286
    edited October 14
    This may come as a shock to you, but if your initial shipment for the harness didn't say shoes were included, you'll be receiving them later in a separate shipment. I've had my harness since about Wednesday but my shoes won't be here till Monday. Omni is all set up and ready to go apart from that.