Native support for non-commercial Omnis and implications of Omniverse for home users.

yomeryomer Posts: 15
I was really looking forward to playing Arizona Sunshine and Xing with native support on the Omni. Time has passed and Xing has been released and native support is nowhere to be found. It makes me really frustrated.

But more so, after reading the Omniverse news. Does this mean that Virtuix is not going to be pushing and lobbying so developers add native support for "non commercial" Omnis.

Could any developer or person in the know chime in please?

Thanks

Comments

• MarkVMarkV Posts: 48
    Perhaps the silence is telling...
  • EVOLEVOL Posts: 132
    I bought an extra Omni secondhand for a lot of money just because of the future game announcements. I'm starting to lose hope on ever getting new games now. I might sell them both if we don't hear something soon.
  • MAYAmanMAYAman Posts: 56
    How can they keep games from running on a non commercial Omni, its the same damn thing? Are they purposefully doing something software wise to prevent this? If so that is ultra dirty pool and would be the most anti customer action I've ever seen. Doesn't seem to be anyone visiting the forum or moderating it. What is going on?