What is the shipping time on Shoes/Boom/Rack?

MAYAmanMAYAman Posts: 56
Just got done playing Farpoint VR on PSVR on the OMNI using the PSVR AIM controller and just mimicking walking. My friends also tried it, we had a ball! The shoes where either too big or too small for my buddies so I'm going to buy more. Also, the hooks in the ceiling looks like crap, and I want to get the boom. What is the shipping time on these items? Are these only available to commercial vendors?

thanks

Comments

• EVOLEVOL Posts: 123
    I ordered a harness on August 29th it shipped on September 19th. So you should expect it to take some time.
    Items from Virtuix store are available to anyone.
    I have hooks in the ceiling and retractable keychain reels. However I'm not happy with the performance. Wire gets twisted and kinked easy. I honestly doubt the boom could improve the issue. I currently plan to buy a wireless addon like the TPcast when they become available in the US. However I will no doubt always have atleast a few headsets wired (Oculus, Pimax, PSVR) I may have to buy atleast one boom for my OMNI units. Can someone with the boom comment on the twist/tangle issue? Also possibly post an up close picture of the retractable reel? Thank You!
  • MAYAmanMAYAman Posts: 56
    Yeah right now I'm using plant hang hooks and there is no give at all.
  • NagorakNagorak Posts: 2
    If you have a Vive you might honestly want to just consider ordering a TPCast and doing away with the cord entirely.
    Yeah that is exactly what I've done. Got my Tpcast today and just got it setup. So happy to be rid of that damn tangle...
    Sad thing is unless I spend a fortune for the business version one of my Omni units has to stay wired.
    Hopefully but not likely the Oculus version will run on a different channel so I can go wireless on both.