Please help, my omni locks constantly

GTerGTer Posts: 14
I recently bought an omni from Virtuix's Chinese distributor, unfortunately their omnis utilize a system where the omni connect program has the omni itself locked. The omni can only be unlocked for use after activating a program that uses the omni SDK, and then only for 15 minutes before locking again. Every time I want to use the omni, I have to either switch on the calibration tool or switch on one of the free Omni games that came with it, and aside from only unlocking for 15 minutes, it also switches off whatever VR game you were playing to take control of your headset.

Can someone please help me with a program that uses the omni SDK but doesn't take control of your headset? I can use a schedule program in my PC to continually run the same program once every 14 minutes so that my omni can remain unlocked for as long as I need.

Comments

• GTerGTer Posts: 14
    Additionally, I spoke with the virtuix support team but they have not helped me and told me to essentially handle it myself.
  • RisingSoulRisingSoul Posts: 6
    GTer said:

I recently bought an omni from Virtuix's Chinese distributor, unfortunately their omnis utilize a system where the omni connect program has the omni itself locked. The omni can only be unlocked for use after activating a program that uses the omni SDK, and then only for 15 minutes before locking again. Every time I want to use the omni, I have to either switch on the calibration tool or switch on one of the free Omni games that came with it, and aside from only unlocking for 15 minutes, it also switches off whatever VR game you were playing to take control of your headset.

Can someone please help me with a program that uses the omni SDK but doesn't take control of your headset? I can use a schedule program in my PC to continually run the same program once every 14 minutes so that my omni can remain unlocked for as long as I need.

Hi, I've the same problems with Omni connect, did you found the solution? Please, write me to WhatsApp +77053334460