Did any preorders receive their Omni during the month of June?

If so, when did you place your preorder?

Comments

• Nope... still waiting since placing my order September 13th 2013.
  • CabdCabd Posts: 3
    I got mine delivered at the end of June.
    Order was placed 03/03/2014
    I followed up several times, and live in a big city (Chicago) where they airlifted it then drop-trailer-ed it to my driveway.

Keep the faith.
  • Ugh. I ordered in January 2015, so it sounds like I'm still in for a long wait. But FortisVenaliter, it sounds like you got skipped somehow? I'd bug support and see what they say.
  • Cabd said:

I followed up several times, and live in a big city (Chicago) where they airlifted it then drop-trailer-ed it to my driveway.

Keep the faith.

I am also in Chicago, I ordered in April of 2014 and have been trying to get an answer of of them with a shipping estimate.
    glad to hear someone who ordered just a month before me in my city got theirs shipped. I still have heard nothing.
    its been 4 years..my friends make fun of me for still waiting haha.
  • lol same, my friends definitely mock me for waiting this long
  • CabdCabd Posts: 3

Cabd said:

Keep the faith.

I am also in Chicago, I ordered in April of 2014 and have been trying to get an answer of of them with a shipping estimate.
    glad to hear someone who ordered just a month before me in my city got theirs shipped. I still have heard nothing.
    its been 4 years..my friends make fun of me for still waiting haha.
    They use DHL freight. They ship your shoes and accessories about one to two weeks before. Keep hounding!