How much are Omnis worth for resale?

I'm near Seattle and have decided to sell my Omni. Has anyone sold theirs and have any feedback on what they're going for? I'm wondering if a commercial buyer would be willing to pay more for it or how that'd work. Any feedback on selling would be appreciated.
Or if there is some reason I should keep it (I'm an occulus owner, so I imagine to get a Vive I'd have pump another 600 or so into it). I guess I'd be interested in that as well.

Comments

• ced892ced892 Posts: 2
    Is there really no game that works with the Rift? I’m still trying to get my unit from them but I have a Rift. I would have thought that at this point someone would have hacked a way to translate the Omni movements into controller inputs.
  • JoeJoe Posts: 197

I don’t think it’s been completed that last I saw. Even then it’s a hack vs what they sold us. I’m just trying to get 1000 at this point for all the accessories I got with it

• I have the same issue. I live in Colorado and would like to sell mine. What they sold us on the kickstarter sounded great until they sold out on the people that supported them and made their dream possible.
  • JoeJoe Posts: 197

I am down to 1200 on my listings and no one cares so far. Going to keep lowering it but they’re apparently worthless. The commercial entities I’ve approached haven’t been interested because it’s not clear if they can get omniverse for them when they’re resold

• 0c3an0c3an Posts: 1
    What is the purpose of Omni tokens? I see in the CEX downloaded from APKNite that fees for transferring USDT tokens are pain with Bitcoin. Can it be paid with Omni tokens instead?