Skyrim - how to run as default?

Does anyone know if there’s an “always run” setting in the game,or a mod that can automaticallly make run the default? Because my Omni is translating my movement into walk speed which is excruciating.

Comments

• RisingSoulRisingSoul Posts: 6
    lipplog said:

Does anyone know if there’s an “always run” setting in the game,or a mod that can automaticallly make run the default? Because my Omni is translating my movement into walk speed which is excruciating.

Hello, how did you installed skyrim into the virtuix? Can you help me please
  • lipploglipplog Posts: 101

lipplog said:

Sure! For most AAA games I use the 3D converter software, VorpX (e.g. GTA V, Bio Shock Infinite, as well as Skyrim and Skyrim special edition). But that’s just to play the games in stereoscopic VR. To play any AAA game with the Omni, you just have to have the Omni in keyboard mode. That’s it. But there’s even better news. SkyrimVR just came out last weekend. It doesn’t require VorpX, and it’s totally compatible with the Omni. I had to tweak the sensitivity setting of the Omni a little, but that was it. I highly recommend Skyrim VR. One of the best VR experiences out there. And you can mod it too.
  • RisingSoulRisingSoul Posts: 6
    edited April 11
    lipplog said:

lipplog said:

Sure! For most AAA games I use the 3D converter software, VorpX (e.g. GTA V, Bio Shock Infinite, as well as Skyrim and Skyrim special edition). But that’s just to play the games in stereoscopic VR. To play any AAA game with the Omni, you just have to have the Omni in keyboard mode. That’s it. But there’s even better news. SkyrimVR just came out last weekend. It doesn’t require VorpX, and it’s totally compatible with the Omni. I had to tweak the sensitivity setting of the Omni a little, but that was it. I highly recommend Skyrim VR. One of the best VR experiences out there. And you can mod it too.
    Could write me in WhatsApp, I've some questions to you, please, I'm from Kazakhstan and my number is +77053334460