HOW TO: Play any VR Game With Full Locomotion on Omni! Arizona Sunshine Verified

1234568»

Comments

• Sponge101Sponge101 Posts: 477
    Mine is still working fine. As insurance, I backed up all of Steam and previous versions of games just in case one of them do something to break compatibility -- that's how I was able to play Fallout 4 VR again after it updated.
  • CabdCabd Posts: 3
    The most recent Steam + Steam VR upgrade added support for a bunch of additional controllers. I'm going to try and test the old method and see if perhaps it works again. If not, I'll probably write up a quick and dirty "how to revert steam VR" guide so we can at least get functionality back.
  • lipploglipplog Posts: 102
    Cabd said:

The most recent Steam + Steam VR upgrade added support for a bunch of additional controllers. I'm going to try and test the old method and see if perhaps it works again. If not, I'll probably write up a quick and dirty "how to revert steam VR" guide so we can at least get functionality back.

Hey @Cabd. Did you ever figure this out? I have yet to hack my Omni so want to do whatever the latest method is for using the Omni with non keyboard games. Thanks!
  • flamaestflamaest Posts: 111

hi guys, just wanted to share the videos in this YouTube channel that I've been watching. The person in this video seems to focus a lot on the ability to use psvr with Nolo and full 360 tracking. The reason this is interesting is because you can get by with a significantly less powered computer and therefore, perhaps be able to bypass using the Oculus or Vive altogether.

Have any of you guys trying to get the virtuix Omni to work with psvr w/nolo tracking ?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6yMI2RoKEyV0gQhcwXw0ZA
1234568»