Will the Omni be at E3 2015?

XsjadosXsjados Posts: 1
I am very excited for this product to release since I discovered it.

But i'm also very curious on how well it works and feels before I deiced to get one.

This year i'm lucky enough to attend e3 and would love to see it and give it a try.

so my question is would Omni be at e3 this year, for people such a myself to test it out?

Comments

• sutekiBsutekiB Posts: 1,069
    Hi @Xsjados, welcome to the forum! Yes indeed, they have just announced their booth at E3, along with instructions for anyone wanting to give it a try. Here's the quote:

"If you are attending E3 next month, be sure to stop by our Booth No. 5604 in the West Hall of the Los Angeles Convention Center (adjacent to the Oculus booth). We will be handing out daily Omni passes each morning with a time slot to try out the Omni that day. Slots are limited, so those interested should come early if possible. This will be our last major show before we start shipping!"
    Community Manager at Virtuix
  • xxann5xxann5 Posts: 593
    I am interested to see if the Omni will have support for decoupled movement and viewing. At GDC only forward movement in the direction you were facing was supported. at least acording the the Tested guys.