Got my Vive so now just waiting on the omni

VespamanVespaman Posts: 17
So far so good with the vive i'm having a ton of fun. I have been playing Vanishing Realms which is an amazing RPG game. I love the sword fights and it makes me tired as heck. I have also been playing Hotdogs, Horseshoes, and Hand grenades which is a virtual gun range. So far Vanishing REalms has been my favorite though. Its a fantastic rpg and would be a good game i think even in VR. I see a lot of things that are exciting in the game. For instance you can mine in certain parts of the game by striking ores with a pickaxe and eventually you get a nice hammer that breaks the ore much easier. I'm feeling a VR MMO coming on eventually. I'd love to be out at the ore mines with other players swinging away. Also Hotdogs Horshoes and Hand Grenades is a super realistic gun range game. I'm trained law enforcement and the operation of most of the weapons is totally on point. I love it.

I can only imagine actually running around playing games like this with the omni now. i'd be super amazing. Although i doubt i could pick anyting up off the floor so design will have to be careful i suppose.
Check out my videos on youtube. I'll be making way more videos and will be doing twitch streams so please check me out guys. I also stream on twitch.

https://www.twitch.tv/vespaman0/profile

Comments

• Congrats on getting the Vive! Great videos too.
  • gleamingsandsgleamingsands Posts: 306
    Kellcam, muh omni ;(
  • THET1KTHET1K Posts: 17
    You should check out HordeZ. It's my favorite game on the Vive so far. I think it's the best game out right now (for non-Omni owners anyway). I too am eagerly awaiting the Omni. Vive + VorpX + Omni is going to be great for replaying old games, and games tailored to or modified for the Omni will probably be incredible.
  • Cool stuff ……..like to see AR – 15 in hand running backwards and shooting . Oh how would you lay down in game? Is there a hunting game that the pray can kill you as well . This would be cool. I’ve been waiting over a year I’m happy to see its coming out first quarter . Keep up the good work.