International Refund Program

Comments

• adalosadalos Posts: 17
    If the price actually goes up to 7k per unit, I wish I had ordered a bunch for resale.
  • FR3DFR3D Posts: 18
    I'm backer 28 and backed for 2 Omnis and payed 1.111 USD but I'm from germany !

The rules of kickstarter state that virtuix has to fullfill their agreement.
    If Virtuix will not ship the Omnis ( does not fullfill our kickstarter contract ) - I have to go to court.

best regards FR3D

• CheezWizCheezWiz Posts: 72
    edited December 2016
    FR3D said:

I'm backer 28 and backed for 2 Omnis and payed 1.111 USD but I'm from germany !

The rules of kickstarter state that virtuix has to fullfill their agreement.
    If Virtuix will not ship the Omnis ( does not fullfill our kickstarter contract ) - I have to go to court.

best regards FR3D

FR3D These are the EXACT terms quoted from Kickstarter:

"Kickstarter does not offer refunds. A Project Creator is not required to grant a Backer’s request for a refund unless the Project Creator is unable or unwilling to fulfill the reward.
    Project Creators are required to fulfill all rewards of their successful fundraising campaigns or refund any Backer whose reward they do not or cannot fulfill.
    Project Creators may cancel or refund a Backer’s pledge at any time and for any reason, and if they do so, are not required to fulfill the reward."

By offering the backers a refund, they have fulfilled their legal obligation. This has already been proven in U.S. courts. Since Kickstarter has no terms of service for Germany, you agreed to the USA terms by default. So you would need to file your court case in the USA. Unless the terms for Britain also cover the rest of the EU, but they read exactly as shown.

https://www.kickstarter.com/terms-of-use/oct2012
    --------------------------------------
    Cheez\/\/iz
    Omni Backer #40!
    Rift Backer #2,770 (That was a good one!)
    Middle Tennessee
  • xxann5xxann5 Posts: 593
    I am beginning to think I am the only one that ever skimms over Terms of Service agreamensts.

Your going to have a rough time in cort @FR3D From section 6 of the kickstarter TOS
    Kickstarter isn’t liable for any damages or losses related to your use of the Services. We don’t become involved in disputes between users, or between users and any third party relating to the use of the Services. We don’t oversee the performance or punctuality of projects, and we don’t endorse any content users submit to the Site. When you use the Services, you release Kickstarter from claims, damages, and demands of every kind — known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed — arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and the Services. All content you access through the Services is at your own risk. You’re solely responsible for any resulting damage or loss to any party.
    thats the link i was looking for @CheezWiz, could not find it.
    edited December 2016
    FR3D said:
    Well, you obviously have a ****-ton of money, so you might actually be able to bring a court case against them, but I seriously doubt you would win. The legalease is pretty clear. However that room is IMPRESSIVE! I am reminded of an old saying that I have heard since I was a kid, "Never count your chickens before they hatch." I will have to make a lot of changes in the space for my Omni, if I get it. I have not started making such changes because I know all of this is a huge gamble. ANYTHING on Kickstarter is a gamble. It is not a store.

It looks like there is a company in Austria making a variant of the Omni concept, I would think they would be your best bet to finish that room.
    http://cyberith.com/
    Cheez\/\/iz
    Omni Backer #40!
    Middle Tennessee
  • MasahiroMasahiro Posts: 5
    edited December 2016
    Slopey said:

Ascensi said:

The prototype I was working on is built up of smaller parts, so that if a part became broken it could easily be shipped back and replaced. This treadmill was/is Jan's vision.. I wish I had shared my concept before they made final changes.. but maybe it can be Omni 2.0. I just needed/wanted to have a long term transition out of my current job situation into something that pays more so I kept it to myself thinking either I would kick start it.. It was meant to compliment the omni, not replace it. I still may publish it on Youtube, and maybe Jan considers adopting it -make it certified or insurance safe for omni eventually. The market for home users is big.. If people were able to save up and buy smaller parts to assemble it later it's good. Arcades might have to come first because they need the business unfortunately.. if most could afford an omni, there wouldn't be much point in an arcade.. but at this time there aren't many native games for it.. so both development and arcades will prove the functionality/benefits to the end user in time but not likely if customers just own them now.

I would strongly advise you don't share it with anyone, especially if you one day want to make an income out of it. As soon as you post it up on YouTube, you're going to be toast. And don't offer it to Virtuix!! Keep it to yourself, trademark/register/patent it and once you have all those in place, only then go public - otherwise China will start pushing out your design and you'll never see a penny.

Also - how do you know the market is big? Around what 4k of us were committed enough for the Kickstarter, but that doesn't mean it's viable. Saying the market is big because many people have homes is flawed. You'd need to do *proper* market research - how many people have a decent gaming rig, how many have VR, of those how many have space for such a unit, and would they buy it, and at what price.

If it was as wonderful a market as it might appear, I'd imagine we wouldn't be in this shipping mess.

Anyway -don't go public with your prototype until you have it protected, and you know you can a) deliver it (Unlike Virtuix) and b) it can be made affordably.
    I'm not sure, But It depends.
    @Ascensi said "It can be Omni 2.0". that might mean already some kinds of rights are transferred to Virtuix or the structure might be easy assembling of obsolescence technologies.
    Anyway, I hope that physical VR technology will expand and generalize to people and everyone can touch and experience in a fair monopoly. Even if it's step by step way, the first looks like a baby walker :smiley:
    edited December 2016
    That room is bad ass @FR3D! but why would you make that your VR room? That would be, what I would call, my nerd room, with my complacently empty VR room adjacent to it.

Also if that is your room and you did drop 50K on it then you clearly have money falling out of your ass. So just wait and buy an Omni from the inevitable scalpers on Ebay. Not that i condone scalping on Ebay. I wish it did not exist, but it does.
  • GreyAcumenGreyAcumen Posts: 307
    edited December 2016
    It could still, in theory, be argued what constitutes a refund. The general assumption is that you simply get back the money you paid for it, but that's the case with a product that doesn't change in price so drastically. Official consumer pricing is $1000, but if Virtuix is shutting down sales to consumers, then the only price that is actually being actively used is the (supposed) $7000 price tag that businesses have to pay, which in turn implies that Virtuix should be refunding anywhere from $1000-$7000.
    Virtuix really needs to address these points soon. Things are only spiraling further out of their control as it stands.

EDIT: the $7000 price tag quoted may not be for just the Omni, but also include all the different Shoe and harness sizes, as well as all the PC tech and VR HMDs needed to run it on:
    Omni - $1000
    PC - $3000
    15 shoe sizes + Harnessesx3 - ~$1000
    Vive + replacement/washable headset cushions - ~$1000
    Hardware to safely house all components in an official/professional looking arcade - $1000

• It could still, in theory, be argued what constitutes a refund. The general assumption is that you simply get back the money you paid for it, but that's the case with a product that doesn't change in price so drastically. Official consumer pricing is $1000, but if Virtuix is shutting down sales to consumers, then the only price that is actually being actively used is the (supposed) $7000 price tag that businesses have to pay, which in turn implies that Virtuix should be refunding anywhere from $1000-$7000.
    Virtuix really needs to address these points soon. Things are only spiraling further out of their control as it stands.

I think that in a court of law, you would need to prove damages to get anything more than what you had paid. What is the damage here? The Kickstarter aspect is pretty clear and by simply providing a refund for what was paid, they have met their obligation. By offering the 3%, they go even farther than required. Any court would likely dismiss a case in minutes as a waste of time with the complainant paying all the court costs.

Now, where Virtuix seems to be on iffy ground from a lay-person perspective is when they opened up their store and sold pre-orders and took money. Without seeing the terms of that sale, which might have only been visible to people who made pre-orders, it is hard to speculate. In the USA, we have nearly zero consumer protection laws, so if all of those sales were under USA terms, then they are likely in the clear there as well.
    Cheez\/\/iz
    Omni Backer #40!
    Middle Tennessee
  • giroudfgiroudf Posts: 127
    edited December 2016
    yes but for kickstarter, the refund is about what they bring, not the final value of the item.
    The incentive in Kickstarter being you could get it for less than the final price provided you are ready to wait a bit.
    Else nobody would risk money, just waiting for the device available on the market.
    for pre-order it is the same, since you ordered at fixed price, you just get your money back.
    edited December 2016
    OK,

Just to clear up my previous post about store sales...

It is pretty clear that Virtuix is completely fulfilling the terms of sale for their store pre-orders as well. @GreyAcumen , this will address your concept of increased value as well, from a legal standpoint.

As I said, in the USA there are nearly zero consumer protection laws and the ones that exist in the few states that have them can be over-ridden by terms of sale. I found Virtuix's terms of sale:
    virtuix.com/terms-and-conditions/

In the USA, you are only protected by the price increase arguement if there is a written contract in place. So for instance, if I go to an auto dealer and agree on a car that is ordered from the company and I sign a contract stating that and pay a deposit, then I am guaranteed to get that car at that price. In the case of the Omni store, such disputes are covered here:
    Any prices, quotations and descriptions made or referred to on this Site with respect to the Product are subject to availability, do not constitute an offer and may be withdrawn or revised at any time prior to our express acceptance of your order (as described below).

That states that the sale and offered prices are NOT an offer of contract and that they may change at any time or be withdrawn.

Even more details here:
    After Acceptance, you may not modify or cancel your order without our prior written consent; however: (i) we may cancel your order at any time after Acceptance and prior to shipment for any reason in our sole discretion, and in such event, we will issue you a credit or refund; and (ii) for any “pre-orders” of the Product (as specifically identified on the Site), you are permitted to cancel your pre-order up until such time as the Product has been shipped (the foregoing collectively constitutes our “Cancellation Policy“).

So that is that. Their legal obligations are met. Everyone who placed a pre-order checked a box agreeing to those terms and here in the USA, that is a done (and legal) deal.
    Cheez\/\/iz
    Omni Backer #40!
    Middle Tennessee
    edited December 2016
    a pre-order is an order as soon as they take your money.
    "prior to our express acceptance of your order". Taking the money is the " express acceptance" and turns your pre-order as an order
    in that case pre-order was immediately billed (when item was not available).
    now the item was available (picture of boxes in austin and annoucement of container delivery) , so they cannot hide behind the fact it is still a pre-order.
    I purchased many thing as pre-order for item unavailable and was billed only at time of shipment.
    Kickstarters are done, but pre-orders (and they are five time more pre-orders than backers if i believe the order number some people mentionned on this forum.)
    kickstarters around 2000, pre-rder, the biggest number i have seen was over 10'000 ( 17789 )

• giroudf said:

a pre-order is an order as soon as they take your money.
    "prior to our express acceptance of your order". Taking the money is the " express acceptance" and turns your pre-order as an order
    in that case pre-order was immediately billed (when item was not available).
    now the item is available, so they cannot hide behind the fact it is still a pre-order.
    I puchased many thing as pre-order for item unavailable and was billed only at time of shipment.

You really should read the entire thing, I linked to it. Your personal definition of what is "acceptance" means nothing in terms of law.
    The acceptance part is CLEARLY defined here:
    Our acceptance of your order takes effect and the contract concluded at the point where such offer is expressly accepted by us dispatching your order and accepting your credit card or other payment for both the Product and shipment of the Product (“Acceptance“). Your order is not complete until payment for the shipment of the Product has been received.

In the USA, they are allowed to bill you ahead of time, so long as both parties are in agreement of the delivery date and terms of sale. Under such law, they are not required to even offer a refund before delivery unless they failed to deliver by the agreed date. In this case, they have an out for anyone to cancel their order.
    Cheez\/\/iz
    Omni Backer #40!
    Middle Tennessee
    edited December 2016
    you can argue on each word printed here, but i am not a that good lawyer
    "Our acceptance of your order takes effect and the contract concluded at the point where such offer is expressly accepted by us dispatching your order and accepting your credit card or other payment for both the Product and shipment of the Product (“Acceptance“). Your order is not complete until payment for the shipment of the Product has been received. "

"accepted by us dispatching your order" , that means they set you a number in the line and also a confirmation of the order. (i still have to retrieve that confirmation to check if they use "pre-roder" or "order")
    "and accepting your credit card" done at pre-order.
    " Your order is not complete" so they defined it as an order and not a pre-order.
    " until payment for the shipment of the Product has been received", well that obviously cannot happen since they refused to ship.
    So we could force them to deliver by sending a sufficient amount of money to cover the shipment ?

i found the order confirmation back.
    the subject of message is :"www.virtuix.com Order Confirmation"
    the first line of the mail is:
    "Thank you for placing your order. Your order number is xxxx, placed xx/xx/xxxx at xx:xx PM. "

last line of the mail
    "Thank you for your purchase and for supporting the Omni! Virtual Reality is just a step away. "

there is no additional information about liablity or terms of contract or limitations, not even a link to.
    I doubt they can prove there was somewhere, sometime on a web page if we start to argue with that.(a web page can be updated)
    if this is not an acceptance of an ORDER, you have to explain me how.

Again, i think you better get your money back while it is possible, but if you are a real bad ass and got time and money, you could probably force them to deliver
    an omni to you juste by wawing a serious legal action in front of their eyes.
    The idea to loose time and money, or even worse to create a case that would open the door to others, should be enough.
    The point is you still would get an useless omni and pay probably more that you would to a scalper from ebay.

@giroudf and everyone else, I feel bad your not getting your Omni's I really do, the situation sucks. However they are offering you not only a full refund but 3% on top of what you originally paid. That is going above and beyond what they are legally required to do. There is nothing you can do about it, its done. Accept your refund and wait until they offer the Omni to your country or go with another solution, presuming one becomes available.
    edited December 2016
    "There is nothing you can do about it, its done." It is probably true but that is not most of people would like to believe...
    i feel even worse for all the US kickstarters , because you will put your money into an useless piece of plastic you will possibly receive end of 2017, while i will be
    happilly using my KATVr for month before you.
    Virtuix has done at least a good thing, is to teach to all these Geeks they can live without an expensive bulky device that is after all just a game accessory.
    Perfect timed X-Mas operation
    useless piece of plastic

why exactly would it be useless. Worst case no one supports the Omni directly and we use the keyboard/game pad emulation built into it. not ideal but it wont be useless.

you will possibly receive end of 2017

Again why would you say that? They have shown use images of the Omni's they have already received in there Texas offices.

KATVR is fundamentally flawed untill HMD's are wireless, which may be sooner than latter so that's a plus. It also looks very expensive, as in multiple thousands of dollars expensive. The other issue I see with it is its height, i could see it being to tall for many peoples homes. I do however love the more open design.
  • It's no deadline. It's your thing of you accept this offer. No one can force you.
  • DanteMDanteM Posts: 212
    edited December 2016

It's no deadline. It's your thing of you accept this offer. No one can force you.

yep you can accept it and get your money back, or not accept it and let Virtuix keep your money without ever getting anything in return. They won't force you to accept the refund but you'd be silly not to. I wish things were different for you folks not in the US however maybe things will change down the road. I mean you COULD in theory lie and give them a US address then pay for all the shipping form the US to your home country and such which will cost you a fortune and may or may not be worth it.
  • giroudf said:

you can argue on each word printed here, but i am not a that good lawyer
    "Our acceptance of your order takes effect and the contract concluded at the point where such offer is expressly accepted by us dispatching your order and accepting your credit card or other payment for both the Product and shipment of the Product (“Acceptance“). Your order is not complete until payment for the shipment of the Product has been received. "

"accepted by us dispatching your order" , that means they set you a number in the line and also a confirmation of the order. (i still have to retrieve that confirmation to check if they use "pre-roder" or "order")
    "and accepting your credit card" done at pre-order.
    " Your order is not complete" so they defined it as an order and not a pre-order.
    " until payment for the shipment of the Product has been received", well that obviously cannot happen since they refused to ship.
    So we could force them to deliver by sending a sufficient amount of money to cover the shipment ?

i found the order confirmation back.
    the subject of message is :"www.virtuix.com Order Confirmation"
    the first line of the mail is:
    "Thank you for placing your order. Your order number is xxxx, placed xx/xx/xxxx at xx:xx PM. "

last line of the mail
    "Thank you for your purchase and for supporting the Omni! Virtual Reality is just a step away. "

there is no additional information about liablity or terms of contract or limitations, not even a link to.
    I doubt they can prove there was somewhere, sometime on a web page if we start to argue with that.(a web page can be updated)
    if this is not an acceptance of an ORDER, you have to explain me how.

Again, i think you better get your money back while it is possible, but if you are a real bad ass and got time and money, you could probably force them to deliver
    an omni to you juste by wawing a serious legal action in front of their eyes.
    The idea to loose time and money, or even worse to create a case that would open the door to others, should be enough.
    The point is you still would get an useless omni and pay probably more that you would to a scalper from ebay.

The definition of "dispatch" is pretty easy to find. Via Google:

Pretty simple to see where everyone, even the Kickstarters clicked this box when we placed our orders. I remember doing it now that I went through it again.
    There is no explanation needed, it is written in plain english. I am not a lawyer, but their terms and conditions page is one of the simplest and easiest to understand that I have read in recent history. Just go through the store like you are making a purchase for an accessory item and you can see what is shown below. It was always there.

If you parse that as a logic statement, there are THREE conditions that must be met in order for your order to be "accepted" , at which point it becomes a valid contract between buyer and seller.
    1. You have paid for your order.
    2. You have paid for shipping.
    3. They have shipped your order.

There is no argument to be had here. It is written there in black and white. Problem solved, request the refund as you have said.
    Anyone who tries to sue them would have to do so in Texas. I guarantee you it would be a quick and expensive loss for anyone who tried.
    Cheez\/\/iz
    Omni Backer #40!
    Middle Tennessee
  • I invest without omni over 6000 dollars for vr equipment and 2500 Dollars for build up an complete room with Lights mannequins and and and. I think it makes no difference i you payed 1 dollar or 1 million for your other equipment. They have to fulfil their agreement from kickstarter and own terms and conditions. No one can force the kickstarter backers and the pre-orderers to accept this kind of offer. They have finally produced and release the Omni with our money. They reached their goal and have to send us our Omnis. And If not i could't understand why the Status of this Project is fund an backed. After this they already send it to an choice of backers in homeland. Sorry but this kind of something tricky i never accept and they have to send us all our promised Omnis ASAP as the number you have ordered. See also in their FAQ. The reasons of Virtuix .... which reasons? Without our money you never heard about the final omni.
  • DanteMDanteM Posts: 212

I invest without omni over 6000 dollars for vr equipment and 2500 Dollars for build up an complete room with Lights mannequins and and and. I think it makes no difference i you payed 1 dollar or 1 million for your other equipment. They have to fulfil their agreement from kickstarter and own terms and conditions. No one can force the kickstarter backers and the pre-orderers to accept this kind of offer. They have finally produced and release the Omni with our money. They reached their goal and have to send us our Omnis. And If not i could't understand why the Status of this Project is fund an backed. After this they already send it to an choice of backers in homeland. Sorry but this kind of something tricky i never accept and they have to send us all our promised Omnis ASAP as the number you have ordered. See also in their FAQ. The reasons of Virtuix .... which reasons? Without our money you never heard about the final omni.

They actually don't ....

"Kickstarter does not offer refunds. A Project Creator is not required to grant a Backer’s request for a refund unless the Project Creator is unable or unwilling to fulfill the reward.
    Project Creators are required to fulfill all rewards of their successful fundraising campaigns or refund any Backer whose reward they do not or cannot fulfill.
    Project Creators may cancel or refund a Backer’s pledge at any time and for any reason, and if they do so, are not required to fulfill the reward.
    "
  • Masahiro said:

Slopey said:

Ascensi said:

The prototype I was working on is built up of smaller parts, so that if a part became broken it could easily be shipped back and replaced. This treadmill was/is Jan's vision.. I wish I had shared my concept before they made final changes.. but maybe it can be Omni 2.0. I just needed/wanted to have a long term transition out of my current job situation into something that pays more so I kept it to myself thinking either I would kick start it.. It was meant to compliment the omni, not replace it. I still may publish it on Youtube, and maybe Jan considers adopting it -make it certified or insurance safe for omni eventually. The market for home users is big.. If people were able to save up and buy smaller parts to assemble it later it's good. Arcades might have to come first because they need the business unfortunately.. if most could afford an omni, there wouldn't be much point in an arcade.. but at this time there aren't many native games for it.. so both development and arcades will prove the functionality/benefits to the end user in time but not likely if customers just own them now.

I would strongly advise you don't share it with anyone, especially if you one day want to make an income out of it. As soon as you post it up on YouTube, you're going to be toast. And don't offer it to Virtuix!! Keep it to yourself, trademark/register/patent it and once you have all those in place, only then go public - otherwise China will start pushing out your design and you'll never see a penny.

Also - how do you know the market is big? Around what 4k of us were committed enough for the Kickstarter, but that doesn't mean it's viable. Saying the market is big because many people have homes is flawed. You'd need to do *proper* market research - how many people have a decent gaming rig, how many have VR, of those how many have space for such a unit, and would they buy it, and at what price.

If it was as wonderful a market as it might appear, I'd imagine we wouldn't be in this shipping mess.

Anyway -don't go public with your prototype until you have it protected, and you know you can a) deliver it (Unlike Virtuix) and b) it can be made affordably.
    I'm not sure, But It depends.
    @Ascensi said "It can be Omni 2.0". that might mean already some kinds of rights are transferred to Virtuix or the structure might be easy assembling of obsolescence technologies.
    Anyway, I hope that physical VR technology will expand and generalize to people and everyone can touch and experience in a fair monopoly. Even if it's step by step way, the first looks like a baby walker :smiley:
    If you did go public on something like that, could you not license it under the creative commons? That way anyone could use it and not patent it or make it exclusive. That would be a way to go for someone who did not wish to sell an idea but make it available for the greater good of the community.. Just a thought.
    Cheez\/\/iz
    Omni Backer #40!
    Middle Tennessee
    edited December 2016
    all in one a found very funny and courageous that Jan decided to spit in the face of thousand high level testosterone teenagers whose the best activity is to grab a virtual gun and play FPS games for hours.
    In the USA this taste considerably different that it would in Europe. Hence the refund only for overseas kickstarter ?
    Don't know if we will find any of virtuix people at next game exhibition
  • Es gibt übrigens auch das Virtuis in Nürnberg dort haben die auch eines hinheschickt bekommen. Man kann mir viel erzählen und ich lassmichnetübersohrziehenalsfranke. Aber es geht hier auch Un den Rest der Welt und auch hier gibt es Lösungen.
  • steffen1980steffen1980 Posts: 89
    edited December 2016
    Eine Sendung nach Nordamerika kostet übrigens genausoviel wie zu uns als hier müssen andere Gründe vorliegen.

Da wir genau wie andere bezahlt haben denen das geschickt wird ganz gleich ob Heimatland oder nicht, hat man uns das zu schicken. Die Sperrung / Schließung des PayPal Kontos war eine Möglichkeit dem schon mal weitgehend entgegenzuwirken. So einfach wie die sich das vorstellen kann man auch nicht über die Regel verstossen.

Es kann nicht angehen das wir für die Produktion und Auslieferung an andere bezahlt haben und am ende nicht das erhalten was uns zusteht. Ohne uns hätten es den Omni nie gegeben das sollte einem jeden von uns bewusst sein. Niemand kann uns zwingen diese Angebot mit den 3 % anzunehmen. Ich würde das nicht mehr als einen Versuch werten, uns von unseren Omnis zu bringen. Ich bin doch nicht vollkommen durchgeknallt und nehme sowas an. Niemals.
  • Es ist doch nicht unser Ding wenn man den Omni immer größer und größer baut und ihn mit unserem Geld entwickelt und produziert. Das muss man schon sehr lange gewusst haben das er teurer wird. Dann erzählt man uns der Grund sind die Versandwege .... Man kann keine Reklamationen abwickeln weil das so teuer ist und man keine ressorcen für soviel Omnis hat. Wieso will man nahezu zur gleichen zeit 5000 Omnis die aber uns gehören nach Asien schicken? Ich bin fest überzeugt das man dem mit welchen Mitteln auch immer sich dem offiziell zur Wehr setzen kann.

Die haben ihre Ziele erreicht und haben die Omnis Produziert und man hat ja noch diese 5000 Backlog Omnis. Wie wollen 15 Mann das lösen? Man erzählt uns hier eine Menge Müll und nein ich akzeptiere keine Rückzahlung für ein Produkt das sich bereits durch unser Geld, was wir für einen Omni bezahlt haben am Markt etabliert hat. Das Projekt ist nicht fehlgeschlagen also hat man uns unsere Omnis mach Bestellnummer auch auszuhändigen. Das kann so absolut nicht angehen.
  • Man hat immer mehr Leute für den Omni bezahlen lassen und weiter und weiter obwohl man schon lange wusste das man ihn hinterher teurer verkaufen will und die ehrlichen backer ausserhalb des Heinatlands abservieren will. Sorry aber wer will mir erzählen das der Omni über Nacht auf einmal so viel teurer geworden ist aber trotzdem alle US Backer und pre-orderer beliefert werden obwohl man weiß das die Transportweg von Nordamerika auch 200 piepen kosten würden. Dazu kommt noch das man uns den Versand an US Adressen verweigert im Nachhinein. Man kann mal schnell 5000 Omnis nach Asien schicken des ist für 15 Mann dann doch kein Problem..... Ich muss fragen. Sag mal geht's noch?? Ich nehme ihr Angebot mit den 3 % nicht an denn Sie haben mir den Omni zu schicken sowie sämtlichen weltweiten Kickstarter backern und Pre-Orderer.

Das ist man uns schuldig. Da gibt's keine weitere Diskussion.