No movement with Minecraft

I am having trouble getting the Omni to work with Vivecraft. The Travr stuff all works fine and I followed the instructions for Minecraft but for whatever reason I cannot move. The Omni and tracking pods are on and I have it set to keyboard mode.

The locomotion settings are where I'm confused. I've tried about every option. In free move mode there's controller, HMD, and I forget the last. The guide just tells you to change the speed multiplier and inertia mode to automan but you can't even set it to automan until you change the default mode from teleport to free movement and it doesn't tell you to change it out of teleport mode but I assume you need to but then it also doesn't mention the 3 modes to pick from (HMD, controller, ...).

All in all I'm confused and have tried a bunch of different settings and no matter what I can't move. Any help getting the movement working would be appreciated!

Comments

• NobleBrutusNobleBrutus Posts: 139
    edited March 7
    @sutekiB is your man ;)
  • sutekiBsutekiB Posts: 1,045
    Hi @prince87x bearing in mind the guide was written a while ago and the mod has likely been updated a few times since then, it's possible there are some new settings and changes to default settings. However, one common problem that happens is that even after you launch the game, the window itself is not highlighted and so movement doesn't get entered. Have you tried clicking on the game window with the mouse cursor and then trying to move on the Omni? If that doesn't work, try exiting the game, re-launching it, and then clicking on the game window again.
    Community Manager at Virtuix
  • prince87xprince87x Posts: 2
    @sutekiB You know what that is probably it. I probably have the Omni window selected... I'll try again after work today thanks :smile:
  • DanteMDanteM Posts: 205
    prince87x said:

@sutekiB You know what that is probably it. I probably have the Omni window selected... I'll try again after work today thanks :smile:

did you fix it? don't leave us in suspense here mate lol.