Affeted the Manor PC version

Will this work?

Comments

• adminadmin Posts: 169
    Hi Rabid, Affected will have an Omni version soon, so hold off for now.
  • DanteMDanteM Posts: 212
    Kind of disappointed that this game isn't on steam as it was suppose to launch on steam for Oculus and Vive last month.

Their site says:
    ‘AFFECTED: The Manor’ is scheduled for release on Steam in February 2017.
  • RABIDRABID Posts: 155
    its out on oculus home now
  • DanteMDanteM Posts: 212
    RABID said:

Ya i know, but I'm holding out for the Steam Version which was suppose to launch last month and the Dev's have not been responding about.
  • lipploglipplog Posts: 73
    RABID said:

Does the Oculus store version work with the Omni? Because the steam version doesn’t work with my Omni.

• lipploglipplog Posts: 73
    admin said:

Hi Rabid, Affected will have an Omni version soon, so hold off for now.

Hi. Just bought this on steam, but it doesn’t seem to have Omni support. Did I buy the wrong version?
  • MarkVMarkV Posts: 35
    edited October 14
    Quoting that discussion here - that's good news for those that like the horror genre (not me, I'm a wuss)

Fallen Planet Studios [developer] Oct 13 @ 10:45am
    Hi All, We have been discussing this with Omni and a few Omni home users, and we are happy to say we will be supporting the Omni in a future update.
    Currently we have to wait for the latest SDK which will support the latest Omni Firmware outside of the Omnisphere Network, which I know is important to you all.
    Unfortunately rolling back the project to support an old SDK from Omni would cause too many issues.
    This will be a matter of weeks, and we will keep you updated. As soon as we recieve the SDK we will place this at the top of our development prority