Doom 3 BFG Edition

2»

Comments

  • DanteMDanteM Posts: 155
    RABID said:
    Nice find mate !
  • samisami Posts: 39
    DanteM said:

    RABID said:
    Nice find mate !
    Indeed ! , how hard could it be for virtuix to share this link ?? when we asked for it a thousand times ? so weird and dodgy from virtuix really.
    Intel 6950X @ 4.4Ghz
    64GB DDR4 @ 3000Mhz
    2xTitan X Pascals @ 2025Mhz
    Custom open loop EK watercooling.
    Samsung M.2 960 PRO 1TB
    acer 34" 2560x1080 monitor @ 200hz Referesh Rate.
    HD800 Headset with HDVD800 AMP.
  • DanteMDanteM Posts: 155
    sami said:

    DanteM said:

    RABID said:
    Nice find mate !
    Indeed ! , how hard could it be for virtuix to share this link ?? when we asked for it a thousand times ? so weird and dodgy from virtuix really.
    It wasn't Virtuix so much as It was @sutekiB that wasn't sharing a link for it, can't fault him TOO much for not having a link to the products of their commercial partner...
    or the right name apparently lol?

    I kind of want one of these for my vive but I have a custom one I made for dual controllers since I play ONWARD a lot and they support the second controller holding the fore grip to steady your aim more. It cost me about $15 and is made from PVC pipe that I bought from Lowe's. Then for non vive FPS games like BF4 I have a Delta Six Rifle that I use as the controller.
    sutekiB said:

    The prop gun that the Vive controller is docked into is made by our commercial partner UNIS.

    was UNIS bought out? On that page the About Us the company name says "Beswin (Hong Kong) Co., Ltd" here is their product list http://www.magp90.com/product/en/list/product-1.html in case people at PAX or E3 etc etc ever ask you guys where to buy one of those guns after they try it with the Omni. :D

    They also have the gatlin gun that the Serious Sam videos show off :P
  • samisami Posts: 39
    edited March 17
    DanteM said:



    They also have the gatlin gun that the Serious Sam videos show off :P

    only a retard would buy that for 700$ , does it spin when shooting ?

    Intel 6950X @ 4.4Ghz
    64GB DDR4 @ 3000Mhz
    2xTitan X Pascals @ 2025Mhz
    Custom open loop EK watercooling.
    Samsung M.2 960 PRO 1TB
    acer 34" 2560x1080 monitor @ 200hz Referesh Rate.
    HD800 Headset with HDVD800 AMP.
  • DanteMDanteM Posts: 155
    edited March 17
    sami said:

    DanteM said:


    They also have the gatlin gun that the Serious Sam videos show off :P

    only a retard would buy that for 700$ , does it spin when shooting ?
    LMFAO!!! right that Gatlin Gun is cool looking as a prop but I'd spend MAYBE 100 TOPS for that thing lol. I doubt it spins, I'd have to rewatch the videos of serious sam when they are using it to see for sure.

    PS you forgot the closing carrot ">" after my name in the quote so it doesn't show the text you quoted ^.^ I fixed it when I quoted your quote but thought I'd give ya the heads up so you might be able to edit it before the SUPER DUMB 1 hour timer ends... they should remove that 1 hour edit limiter ... so silly.
  • sutekiBsutekiB Posts: 1,009
    edited March 17
    DanteM said:

    It was @sutekiB that wasn't sharing a link for it, can't fault him TOO much for not having a link to the products of their commercial partner...
    or the right name apparently lol?

    sutekiB said:

    The prop gun that the Vive controller is docked into is made by our commercial partner UNIS.

    was UNIS bought out? On that page the About Us the company name says "Beswin (Hong Kong) Co., Ltd" here is their product list http://www.magp90.com/product/en/list/product-1.html in case people at PAX or E3 etc etc ever ask you guys where to buy one of those guns after they try it with the Omni. :D
    I was not withholding a link; the first time I saw that link happened to be the same day it was posted here on the forum. Indeed, I don't handle commercial sales inquiries so there's no reason I would have, or need to have that link. It was my understanding that UNIS made the gun prop. Perhaps I was mistaken, or maybe they commissioned the prop from another company.

    @sami I fixed your quote for you with my awesome mod powers

    Community Manager at Virtuix
  • samisami Posts: 39
    Its so compliacted when you are quoting a quoted quote quote .. I tried to narrow it , but I guess I failed :blush: , thanks @sutekiB
    Intel 6950X @ 4.4Ghz
    64GB DDR4 @ 3000Mhz
    2xTitan X Pascals @ 2025Mhz
    Custom open loop EK watercooling.
    Samsung M.2 960 PRO 1TB
    acer 34" 2560x1080 monitor @ 200hz Referesh Rate.
    HD800 Headset with HDVD800 AMP.
  • RABIDRABID Posts: 104
    @sutekiB can u show a close up of your left handed controller mount on the harness?
  • sutekiBsutekiB Posts: 1,009
    @RABID I'm not at the office at the moment and I left it there, but I'll be back in a few weeks - I'll take some pictures for you then.
    Community Manager at Virtuix
2»
Sign In or Register to comment.